CHAPTER - 91

However, Lara Jane was squatting in the corner in a drunken stupor. There were traces of palm prints on her face. She was in a state of confusion, probably from the slapping, and the fact that she was drunk. Charlotte Yates's face was also red, and a palm print could be seen clearly on the face. She was probably being slapped not long ago, perhaps before she made the call.

"Are you the person she called?" The big guy looked at Chuck Cannon and said coldly. Chuck nodded calmly.

"Come in!" The big guy said as he opened the door of the private room. The big guy closed the door after Chuck entered the room. Chuck spotted a man and a woman sitting on the sofa. The man had dyed his hair white. He was clad in tight pants and wore a pair of loafers. The woman on the other hand was wearing heavy makeup and she had blue hair. She was in skimpy outfits, which made her look sexy but indecent. There were about five or six strong-looking thugs in the private room, all staring at Chuck with hostility.

The man and the woman looked at Chuck in disdain. Charlotte panicked and cried. When she came here, she was slapped by the woman and was called a bitch. She did not dare to call home. Besides, it would be too late as her family was in another province, so she could only call Chuck. She was very nervous, she worried that Chuck would not come. But seeing Chuck now, she was relieved and so moved that she cried.

"What's going on? Why did you hit people?" Chuck frowned. Chuck wasn't pleased to see Charlotte crying. What was the conflict that had led them to hit people? Just look at how bad Lara was being beaten up. Her hands and face were all red. If she was sober, she would be devastated at the sight of her current state.

"This bitch seduced my boyfriend. Shouldn't I slap her?" The blue-haired woman stood up from the sofa.

She looked as if she was still angry and wanted to slap Lara some more. Charlotte was frightened by the look of the blue-haired woman, She immediately protected Lara to prevent her from being injured badly if the woman continued to slap her.

Chuck frowned. Lara wasn't so desperate that she needed to seduce any guy. The man had most probably taken advantage of Lara when he saw that she was drunk in a bar. After all, Lara had a hot body. Any man would have wicked intentions if they saw someone like Lara in a place like this.

However, she was caught red-handed by this blue-haired woman, so the only thing the man could do was to shirk his responsibility and said that Lara had seduced him. Lara was unlucky. She shouldn't have come to this kind of place. With all sorts of people here, it would be easy for her to get into trouble.

"I have someone I like. Why would I seduce someone like your boyfriend?" Lara shouted drunkenly.

Hearing this, the blue-haired woman got angry and ran over. She raised her hand and slapped Lara, but instead, the slap landed on Charlotte, who had blocked it for Lara.

"Enough! What the hell do you want?' Chuck was annoyed.

The blue-haired woman sneered, "'She likes seducing people, doesn't she?"

Under the order of the blue-haired woman, several strong men in the private room, who had been excited since the beginning, got ready. It seemed like they had done this many times. This woman was really vicious. It was obviously her man's fault, but she had the decency to get so many people to violate Lara. What a crazy woman.