CHAPTER - 36

"Come on, let's not waste any more time. It's just buying a BMW anyways, piece of cake." Wilbur said as he walked outside.

Chuck tried not to laugh out loud. The BMW worth more than two million dollars was indeed a piece of cake to Wilbur now that his father was rich.

However, the only reason why his father could sell off the square and earn some cash was because of Chuck's mother. If Chuck didn't plan to buy the square, where would Wilbur's father get the money to buy a car?

At this moment, the manager walked over in hesitance and whispered something in Wilbur's ear, mostly regarding the 300 thousand dollar deposit ...

Wilbur frowned. "I'll transfer it to you tomorrow!" How could he have money now? He could only wait for his father.

The manager sighed in relief and then said to Chuck politely, "Mr Cannon, please take care. When the car is here. I will call you." Chuck nodded. He overheard just now that he needed the training to drive a sports car, but it should not take too long. Anyhow, it was nice to drive a sports car too!

Chuck was about to open his car door and get in.

However, the more Wilbur looked at Chuck's car, the more upset he became, What's so good about this car? Wilbur decided that when he bought one later, he would ask his dad to buy another one. Then, Chuck would have nothing else to boast about!

Wilbur got into his Cayenne haughtily, stepping on the gas and zooming off the minute he got in. Naturally, Chuck followed suit!

The manager looked at Chuck who had left and was amazed. Who were the parents of this young man? It was rare to see a super-rich person with such an indifferent temperament. The manager had encountered many people in his life, but he had never felt such a feeling from anyone.

"Manager, did the young man just now really order it?"

"He just swiped his credit card, so how could it be fake? It looks too simple though, I've been selling cars for so long, but I've never seen anyone buy a car so quick. Well, the rich are really rich!"

"I really want to know his WeChat, I want to be his girlfriend!"

"Me too. He's handsome and rich, just a perfect man Of my dreams!"

The several Porsche sales consultants all gathered around and began chatter away enviously.

The manager frowned and scolded, "What are you guys doing? Don't you guys have work to do? Just look at his charisma, do you think he will like any of you here? Let me tell you, the next time Mr Cannon comes if anyone dares to offend him again, pack up your things and get out of here immediately! Do you hear me?!"

"Yes, sir." Several sales consultants were discouraged.

Just then, a beautiful woman strolled into the shop, wearing a pair of hot pants that complimented her slender, long legs. It was Quincy Lowe, Zelda's best friend. She had ordered a Porsche for herself

a few days ago as a birthday present for herself, so she came to pick up the car.

But when she saw that the salespeople in the store whispering to each other, she curiously walked over and asked, "What happened?"