CHAPTER - 41

Hearing Yolanda's words, Chuck was stunned and asked without thinking, "You are..."

"Uncle Wendel asked me to come here," She whispered.

Uncle Wendel? That would be the previous owner of the plaza, Harold Wendel. When signing the contract, Chuck did remember that he asked him to find someone suitable for the job. It seemed that the person he found was Yolanda.

Chuck didn't know if he should laugh or worry- The plaza was not very big, but it required capable people to manage it. The people that Chuck was looking for were brains, not brawn, and certainly not beauty.

There were still a few months before Yolanda graduated, and she didn't have any experience.

How could she be a manager? Chuck felt helpless.

"I know I haven't graduated yet, and you are not satisfied with me, but can you just let me introduce myself in three minutes?" Yolanda whispered in a particularly serious and sincere tone.

This made others in the class burn with envy!

What was Yolanda Lane doing?

Lara was really dumbfounded. Although she could not hear what they were talking about, Yolanda was actually whispering to Chuck softly.

"Can you give me a chance? Just let me tell you about my work experience in three minutes." Yolanda begged.

Chuck looked into her eyes. After hesitating for a while, he nodded and said, "Yes, but not here."

"Thank you." Yolanda heaved a sigh of relief.

"But we can't do it here, there are too many people." Chuck shook his head.

"Yes, you don't want others to know that you are..." Yolanda stopped in time.

Her intelligence left a good impression on Chuck.

"In that case, let's go to the field maybe?" Yolanda suggested.

Chuck nodded and walked out of the classroom with her, leaving the whole class dumbfounded.

What was he doing? Are they leaving for a date? They had already been shocked that Yolanda was here for Chuck, but now she was taking Chuck out?

The whole class was in an uproar as they were both furious and envious!

"Humph, this is just crazy."

Lara curled her lip and snorted. She took out her mobile phone and muttered, "You guys stick to losers, while I'll go look for my Baller. You'll regret it."

She sent a message to the Baller: What are you doing? I really want to eat hot pot, let's go out for hot pot...

However, time ticked away and there was still no response. She smacked her lips and thought: what was the baller doing now?

Yvette came back to reality after a short period of looking blank and saw Chuck and Yolanda leaving the class. Her heart was inexplicably unhappy as her expression hardened. She packed up her things and quickly left the class as well.