CHAPTER - 104

The room was quiet for a few seconds. This embarrassing atmosphere Chuck Cannon wanted to explain, but Yvette Jordan sighed, "You talk slowly, I will go back..."

She felt a loss in her heart because Zelda Maine had already lived here and had come back, so why did she stay here?

She said to go outside, Chuck Cannon chased out anxiously in her heart, Zelda Maine standing at the door shook her head and smiled bitterly.

Did I not come at the right time? But I didn't mean it, I came to help you, but...

Zelda Maine felt a little empty. When Yvette Jordan left, Chuck Cannon chased him out. He was still in the parking lot the same as last time...

"Yvette Jordan, this house really isn't..." Chuck Cannon chased out, and Yvette Jordan had already pressed the elevator button, and the elevator was slowly coming up.

"Stop talking, you go in and have a good chat with her, I won't bother, I'm going back." Yvette Jordan said. The tone is not blamed, some are just disappointed.

Chuck Cannon was helpless, "Yvette Jordan."

"Go back, I'll just go down by myself, I'm going to the capital tomorrow..."

Yvette Jordan said that she called other people this afternoon, and they were all people with similar fame as Darrel Mate.

One of them is also a classmate of Yvette Jordan, who also works as a training company. This is what she saw in the university group. This student invited Yvette Jordan to visit her company in Beijing to exchange ideas.

She was hesitant at first, but today...just now...she didn't know what was wrong, and suddenly wanted to go for a walk.

"Are you going to Beijing?" Chuck Cannon was surprised. What did she do to Beijing?

"Yes, I want to make money!" Yvette Jordan said.

Is this going out for the company? It should be. Chuck Cannon stayed at Yvette Jordan's company for an afternoon and saw Yvette Jordan's phone call all the time. She really took care of the company.

"I can give you money if you want, how much do you want?" Chuck Cannon said.

"I don't want, don't..."

Yvette Jordan shook her head, feeling a little touched in her heart, but... she didn't say the words behind her heart. You have Zelda Maine's money, I don't want...

"It's my money." Chuck Cannon emphasized that Yvette Jordan must have misunderstood again.

Yvette Jordan was moved that he didn't use Zelda Maine's money and gave me the money from his part-time job, right?

Save the money, don't spend it randomly.

"I don't want it either, you keep it." Yvette Jordan shook her head.

Chuck Cannon was really helpless.

"I will be back in three days. You will study hard these three days because the exam is about to take place." Yvette Jordan became serious when she mentioned this.