CHAPTER - 43

Chuck was stunned. Yvette actually wanted to get the phone number and "call him". How could he give it to her when the number was actually his?

Seeing as Chuck was stunned, Yvette tried to reason, "I just wanted to call your boss and ask him about something. I won't harass him."

"Well, it's hard for me to give it to you. I'm just helping Yolanda here. If the boss is unhappy, it's fine with me, but I don't want to make trouble for Yolanda." Chuck could only say so.

Otherwise, he really wouldn't know whose phone number to give her if he had to.

"All right." Yvette Jordan was disappointed, but she didn't insist on it. "Go to work then. I'll go to the company to check it out."

"I'm free for now, so I'll go up and have a look too," Chuck said. Although Yvette's company was in operation for a few years, he only went there a few times. He went there to help out when the company had just opened, and only went there occasionally after that.

"Since Yolanda was the one who asked you to come over, don't you have to work hard for that?" Yvette did not want Chuck to give Yolanda a bad impression when he had just arrived. After all, it was not good to go out casually when he was at work.

"It's okay. I just want to go up and have a look. It won't be long, let me just let her know," Chuck said.

Chuck returned to the manager's office. Yolanda whispered to him, "How long should I renew Teacher Jordan's contract for?"

"As long as it can be," Chuck said. Since Yvette wanted to continue her business, he would grant her wish.

Yolanda was surprised as Chuck was very kind to Yvette. "Alright, I understand. I'll look for the contract first."

Chuck nodded and went outside. When he came out, he took the elevator to the fifth floor with Yvette. Today, she was dressed professionally in a casual suit that showed off her figure, and a pair of tight-fitting cropped pants. Despite dressing smartly, her clothes still managed to bring out her curvy hip, which really packed a punch to unsuspecting men.

She looked extremely elegant in a pair of exquisite high heels. Chuck couldn't help but take a few more glances at her. He was really attracted by Yvette these days, never actually realizing that Yvette, who had slept with him for more than ten years, had such a good figure.

Chuck's mind drifted off to the scene he dreamt at night while whiffing Yvette's body odour, and suddenly realized that he was aroused. He was shocked and quickly stopped thinking about it.

How embarrassing it would be if she saw it?

"What are you in charge of? I'm thinking of pushing up the advertising of my company up a notch. I want to advertise on the plaza's advertisement board, but I don't know if the price has been raised. Yvette turned her head and was shocked by Chuck's abnormal actions, "Why did you turn around?"

Chuck was anxious, how could he not turn?

Because of his thoughts just now, his whole brain was full of Yvette's curves and lines, The more he tried to dissipate his thoughts, the greater his reaction was. How could he let Yvette see that him and find that his pants were "not normal"?