CHAPTER - 79

The two women were complaining about the fact that Chuck didn't join them.

'"Who the hell does he think he is? Did he think we are some fools?'

"Exactly. He purposely didn't come because he was afraid that we would expose his lies yesterday! How can he say that he doesn't need to pay in hotels like that, but went missing after that? How hilarious?"

Without saying a word, Manny sighed and drove back to the city with Zelda.

When they arrived in the city, Zelda found a diner for breakfast.

They ordered the daily specials and had a wonderful breakfast.

"This is a real breakfast. These dishes are so exquisite! There are even custard buns. Look at them, so delicious."

"Exactly, this is delicious. I suspect the free breakfast in our hotel would've been some basic buns and baked beans. It can't compare with what we're having here for sure."

"Absolutely, what did you expect from a free breakfast? It's so much more enjoyable to be spending money on the food we actually enjoy, with so many varieties. Oh, I also want another custard bun. It's so delicious."

The two women kept on complimenting the food. They spent almost an hour just for breakfast. They left the restaurant after Zelda paid.

"Zelda, take us to the largest shopping plaza here. We want to look around and maybe do some shopping. Do you know how bored I was last night? There was nowhere else to go at night where we stayed. How disappointing!" The woman with hot pants said.

"Well, let's hop in the car then." Zelda thought for a moment and said.

"Oh wait, I saw a plaza on the map on my phone. It's very close to us, and it takes only ten minutes to walk there. Why don't we go to this place first and have a look around? We're quite full now so let's walk around." The woman in tight jeans seemed to be in a good mood, so she looked it up on her phone and suggested so.

"Let me see."

The woman in hot pants approached and immediately disagreed. "City Square? This name sounds so common. It must be some small and cheap place. I guess there is nothing interesting there. What's there to shop? We can't be there for just some cheap cafe or KFC, right? It would be a complete waste of time, why go there?"

She was very dissatisfied and unwilling.

"The name is very common, yes, but it's super close by. Since we've just eaten, let's go for a short walk. Look at my tummy, that muffin top is all coming out. Let's do some exercise."

"Really? Then my muffin top is out too. Well then, I'll take it as a way to help with digestion. But if there are no branded items, we will come back straight away ok? I don't want to waste time in that kind of place."

"Okay."

The two women immediately decided to go to City Square as a form of exercise. Manny didn't have any objections. She agreed that they should all go for a walk after the meal.

Zelda was stunned. "To City Square?" She took a look at the place, it was quite close indeed. How did she even end up there without realizing?