CHAPTER 90

Zelda Maine looked up at Chuck Cannon. After a moment of silence, she nodded. "Yes."

Chuck breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that it was getting late, so he decided to go home. After all, the coffee shop was going to close soon.

Anyway, they both lived in the same complex, so they should go home together.

The two of them walked out of the cafe and pressed the button for the elevator.

Chuck wondered if Zelda still felt upset. He asked, "Sister Zelda,".

"Yes, I understand," Zelda said.

Chuck felt helpless. What did she know? They were silent the whole time. They didn't say anything, and Chuck almost choked to death during the silence. He had been thinking about a question all the time.

Originally, he just wanted to be Zelda's 'friend with benefits'. Since it was a symbiotic need, then they should just 'help' each other at night. Anyway, they lived in the same complex. They could go to Zelda's home or his home. When the day comes, they would leave and not interfere with each other's lives.

However, Chuck didn't expect that they were asked to get married all of a sudden. After all, Chuck hadn't thought about it yet.

However, seeing that she was depressed all afternoon, Chuck thought, "Could it be that this headstrong Zelda, who has always been single, wants to get married?"

Chuck decided not to speak.

"Don't feel stressed." Zelda suddenly said.

She went on to say, "My mother and the aunties just brought it up casually. Don't feel stressed. Just because I 'helped' you that day, don't feel obliged to be responsible."

The sense of loss in her heart was even heavier. She thought for the whole afternoon, If she married Chuck, what would happen? She felt that their personalities were quite compatible. In fact, it should work out fine. If Chuck agreed, she would also agree. The two of them would live a good life, but...

It was too difficult for Chuck to say anything, he was a little embarrassed. Unconsciously, Zelda's words reminded him of what had happened in the car that night... Oh no, he was getting aroused just thinking about it...

Zelda had originally been lowering her head, but she accidentally caught a glimpse of his bulging nether regions. She was stunned. She was in a dilemma. Why would Chuck get aroused at this time? Was it because she had spoken too frankly earlier? No way!

Zelda bit her lip and plucked up the courage to say,

"Why don't... I 'help' you?"

Chuck was stunned, and he also felt that it was difficult to explain. At this time, Zelda was very upset. The fact that he was having such desires now seemed so inappropriate, and he really wanted to find a hole to hide in.

However, Chuck had always had such lustful ideas about Zelda. Plus, she offered it herself. He was a hot-blooded youth, he couldn't help that he had such reactions quite quickly.

However...

"Don't stress out. I'm just helping you. It's not a good idea to endure it." Zelda continued.