CHAPTER - 128

After hearing what Yvette Jordan said, Chuck Cannon shook his head awkwardly. He was really just worried about Queenie Carson.

After all, something like that happened to them last night...

Chuck felt guilty and sighed. He didn't know how to deal with Queenie. Looking at Yvette's eyes, Chuck made up his mind that he would never do anything to make Yvette sad anymore.

'It's not easy for Yvette to change her impression over me. I can't let her down anymore.' He thought.

"Are you going to school?" Yvette asked.

The examinations are just around the corner. Of course, Chuck had to go to school.

Chuck secretly sent a text message to Queenie as Yvette was driving. He asked her to tell him if she needed money. Queenie replied to him with a short 'okay'.

However, Chuck was still worried. Therefore, he sent a text message to Betty and asked her to find out what happened to Queenie's family. Betty replied to him, "Noted, Young Master."

Upon seeing the text message, Chuck breathed a sigh of relief.

Yvette parked the car when she arrived at the school. Chuck did not disturb Yvette because she seemed to be in a gloomy mood. She even seemed to forget that Chuck was still in the car.

Out of curiosity, Chuck saw that Yvette was opening her conversation thread with the Local Tyrant in WhatsApp. She seemed to be thinking about how to discuss the loan with the Local Tyrant.

Chuck suddenly remembered Yvette promised the Local Tyrant that she would pay him back the money within ten days. Was Yvette worrying about the money?

It should not be possible. Yvette did not spend a lot of money in Central City, right?

Chuck felt helpless. He thought, 'Yvette, you don't have to pay 500,000 dollars back if you call me hubby.'

"I'll get off the car now, Wife' Chuck said.

"Okay. You should go to the classroom first. Don't run around. Do you understand?" Yvette said. Then, she sighed and put her phone away.

The necklace cost her more than 400,000 dollars. She didn't have so much money at the moment. However, she didn't want to postpone paying back the money either. After all, credibility was very important.

Chuck opened the door and got out of the car. Then, he stood beside the driver's seat and asked, "Wifey, why are you unhappy? Did something happens?"

"Nope. Please go back to the classroom first." Yvette shook her head and said.

Chuck had no choice but to go to the classroom.

Chuck's mobile phone rang when he was on the way to the classroom. He saw Yvette's text message in WhatsApp when he looked at his mobile phone. Yvette informed him that she would pay back the money before the deadline.

It seemed that Yvette was really worrying about how to pay back the money. Chuck replied to her immediately, "It's okay."