CHAPTER - 109

Chuck heard what Betty said, and he immediately continued, "What Chamber of Commerce?"

"It's a small chamber of commerce organized by one person in Beijing,"

Small Chamber of Commerce? For Betty, it is estimated that the chambers of commerce where the bosses who are not worth billions are all small people who participate in chambers of commerce.

Chuck asked the address. It must be checked in the past. What should he say about the Chamber of Commerce only that Yvette will also be dressed very beautifully?

This is an opportunity.

"Master, if you want to go, then the Chamber of Commerce needs to wear formal clothes. There are formal clothes in the closet of your hotel room, blue, white, and black, but master, you are suitable to wear black! The invitation letter will be delivered later!" Betty said.

"Okay!" Chuck had to get out from here first, and then take the car to the hotel, it was not too early.

"Master, did you get used to living last night?" Betty asked.

"Not bad." Chuck slept very comfortably last night, worthy of a five-star hotel.

"That's good."

"That's hanging."

"Okay, master."

When Chuck got out of here, he immediately drove to the hotel and returned to the hotel. It was already six o'clock in the evening.

He took the elevator up, took out his room card and prepared to go in and change clothes, but he happened to see the door of Zabrina living next door opened, and he saw Zabrina wearing a particularly beautiful dress.

The tight-fitting dress easily outlines her perfect curve, and she reveals a skinny collarbone, which is very sexy.

This Zabrina has such a beautiful figure?

Chuck took a few glances. It is no wonder that she is also a celebrity. If she does not a good figure and also if she is not beautiful then How can she be popular if there is no such kind of recognizable beauty?

But this dress, what party are you going to attend?

The leaf brow frowned, and actually saw this pervert again!

How could he still live? impossible!

This evening, fifty or sixty thousand, he is a star chase, how could he still live the second night?

Absolutely impossible!

But......

Chuck opened the door with his room key and walked directly in. Zabrina was surprised. He actually opened it all night?

This is more than a hundred thousand, not to be heartbroken?

What does he want to do? Do you want to do something for her!