CHAPTER - 158

The Vice Principal originally thought that with Yvette's looks and figure, she would at least look for a man who drives a Mercedes Benz.

If she had known that Yvette was so easy to handle, one who drove a Buick could handle it, he should have spent some money on Yvette a few times.

The vice principal was frustrated.

"Teacher Yvette, is this your husband? It doesn't seem good." The vice-principal said gloomily.

Yvette gave him a glance and didn't say anything.

"Yvette, you know how I treat you at school, and to be honest, it really surprises me that you're looking for such a man."

"No, he's my husband," said Yvette.

The vice principal's eyebrows furrowed, "Where does your husband work? Driving a car like this, it's only $7,000 to $8,000 a month, right? Enough to spend?"

"Enough."

"Teacher Yvette, one must go higher, the school's director Zhang is almost ready to retire, I've been paying attention to you for a long time, I see you're just right." The vice-principal said.

Using a director's position on you, you should be grateful, hehe, the heart must be overjoyed, just pretending to be reserved.

Even a new lifetime can't give you that.

The vice principal was disdainful.

"No need, I'm not qualified enough." Yvette shook her head.

"Haha, have you forgotten who I am? You're enough if I say you're enough, my word on the matter, and now it's mostly a matter of whether you're willing to do it or not, huh? Teacher Yvette..." the vice-principal smiled slightly, his voice arrogant.

Indeed, he is the vice-principal, So his words matter.

"No need."

"Teacher Yvette, you can't do that, you don't go higher, but you flow lower," the vice-principal was really a bit annoyed, it had always been like this, Yvette had always been like this to him.

"Teacher Yvette, I haven't heard that you've got a man, are you embarrassed to say it only this time? I think so, most of the people who drive these cars are working people, and at today's prices, he can't even afford to buy a house, you guys should still be in How about renting an apartment? Am I right?" The vice-principal is so proud, he's got several houses to his name!

And they're all worth millions of dollars.

Can your man compete with me?

"Yes, renting an apartment to live in, but what does that have to do with you?" Yvette looked at him.

"I'm just concerned about you, your man is incapable of making you suffer with him."

"I didn't feel bitter, it's you who talks too much."

The vice principal's eyebrows furrowed, "Teacher Yvette, what kind of attitude is that? Is it a teacher's attitude towards the principal?"