CHAPTER - 33

Chuck was a little flustered. If Yvette added him on WeChat, wouldn't she know that he was the "baller"? Just when he had managed to leave a good impression on Yvette, if he chose to reveal his identity, his effort for the past few days would be gone to waste.

He thought hard and could only come up with an excuse, "I'll add you another time."

"Can't I add you now?" Yvette was confused. She looked at Chuck strangely. He was hiding something for sure.

"I'll add you next time." Chuck had no choice but to repeat what he said just now.

"All right." Yvette put away her phone. Chuck heaved a sigh of relief.

"Let's go, I'll send you back." Yvette struts forward with her long legs, while Chuck followed closely behind.

As his thoughts swirled noisily in his head, they arrived at where Yvette parked her car. However, immediately Chuck knew something was wrong. He noticed his car parked behind Yvette's car, he actually didn't notice it when he was parking his car!

More importantly, Chuck noticed Lara who was still busy posing and taking pictures in his car. What on earth did she want to do?

"Lara Jean, why are you here?" Yvette didn't expect to see Lara here.

"Ah? Teacher."

Lara, who was leaning on Chuck's car to take selfies, came to her senses. Her face blushed subconsciously and she put away her phone, before walking over and explaining calmly, "I'm waiting for my daddy."

As she was speaking, she purposely took a look at the BMW seven series behind her.

"Your dad?"

Yvette looked at the car that Lara was leaning on in surprise. The BMW 7 series? For some reason, it looked familiar. Yvette was reminded of the last time in her residential area, there was also a car of the same series occupying someone else's parking space. It also didn't have a car plate. Could it be that it's the same car? Yvette wondered.

"Well, my dad is eating with his friends. I was bored, so I came down first. It's so hot, if I had gotten the car keys from him, I could get in the car and enjoy the air conditioner," Lara remarked while glancing at Chuck and frowning after seeing him.

She was annoyed. What the hell was he laughing at? Did he even have the right to laugh at her? It couldn't be that the car was his, right?

Chuck really couldn't help laughing, and covered his mouth to pretend nothing was wrong. It couldn't be, Lara really wanted him to be her daddy, right!

However, he immediately held back his laughter the moment he saw Lara glaring at him. However, Chuck's expression of holding back his laughter looked like panic in Lara's eyes. She looked down on him even more. Well, it is a pity that he doesn't even have a car of his own!

"Teacher, why are the two of you together?" Lara suddenly thought of this question.

Chuck and Yvette exchanged glances. In the past, they had agreed that if they ever found themselves in such a situation, they would lie and say that they ran into each other by coincidence.