CHAPTER - 111

Kalista was scared. Yvette was facing her head. Is this to kill her?

She screamed, her face turned pale in such a moment. How could she imagine that Yvette, who had been slapped several times by herself just now, would suddenly resist?

She thought of this at all!

Seeing that this wine bottle was about to hit her head, she was about to be disfigured, Kalista was so frightened that she showed fear, she instinctively held her head in horror.

Yvette has never felt so angry today, never!

This was originally Kalista's fault, but she actually beat Susan Shangxue and she also beat her...

But!

A cold voice sounded among the crowd!

"I urge you to stop if you smashed it down, you and her, you two will definitely not get out of here today! And your family and friends will suffer too! This is the consequence!!!"

Xu Zhongqing is talking!

Among the crowd, his indifferent eyes looked over there!

With amazing pressure and indifference!

Yvette stopped!

She looked at Xu Zhongqing!

In such a moment, the scene of the Chamber of Commerce of Nuovo was silent!

The onlookers look at him, she looks at him, many people are waiting to watch a good show, but Yvette suddenly stopped, she was scared to continue, it really disappointed them!

They also want to see how angry Kalista's father looks!

"I thought it would go down, but she didn't dare!"

"Of course not, you think she didn't know that Kalista's father is Huang Dalong? She is probably scared to pee now."

"Haha, a beautiful woman was scared to pee...interesting!"

There was a lot of discussion at the scene, Yvette stared at Xu Zhongqing with red eyes, "What if I insist on smashing it?"

"Follow her! I have told you the consequences anyway! she has a background, which is more powerful that is Huang Dalong, then will you smash it, will you hit it casually, no, then you kneel and kowtow to admit your mistake, maybe you have time."

Xu Zhongqing's voice revealed calmness.

Susan Shangxue knew only a few people worth million, and she was the bottom person here.

Yvette had never seen him, Yvette had a good temperament, but the cheap dress betrayed her, this woman had no money, and she had been slapped by Kalista just a few times before she didn't fight back, it only showed that she didn't dare to fight back, She has no background and no money.

Yvette was silent.

How dare you?

She was not afraid at this time, from the beginning to the end, the big deal was beaten, Yvette felt that it didn't matter, but many things prevented her from letting go.