CHAPTER - 136

Chuck was speaking for Yolanda at this time. She was moved. She shook her head and said that she didn't want to contact these people anymore.

"But you let her call you?" Chuck asked.

Yolanda sighed.

What can she do?

She has no money and no background in her family. What can she do?

Over the years, Yolanda has been used to it.

"What are you talking about?" Sister Bing narrowed her eyes.

Chuck looked at her.

"Stupid, I will say it again, Sister Bing asked you what you were talking about just now?" Fan Jiaqi sneered.

Several other people also felt that Chuck was going to be out of luck. Sister Bing's words were all talked back?

Chuck first glanced at Fan Jiaqi, "You are called Fan Jiaqi, right?"

"Haha, what do you want to do? Find someone to beat me right? I advise you, it is better to find someone who is terrible because ordinary people don't dare to touch me." Fan Jiaqi laughed disdainfully.

Her boyfriend Zhou Daming was even more ridiculed, right?

"No, I don't want someone to beat you, I will let your dad beat you," Chuck said.

"Haha, you are a pen, it's a pen, will my dad hit me?" Fan Jiaqi seemed to hear the funniest joke.

"He's pretending, he's pretending to be stupid, right?"

"Why dad of Fan Jiaqi would beat her? Pretend!" Others sneered.

Chuck took out his cell phone and quickly connected to Betty, "Betty, I want a woman named Fan Jiaqi to be beaten by her dad. Let her dad come over and beat her. I am in the Fei se bar now."

"Haha!" Fan Jiaqi laughed, who is he calling to force her dad?

"Really?"

"Who won't make a pretending phone call? If I make a phone call and pretend, I'll leave immediately. I've seen this kind of routine a lot. Who can't talk hard?"

The young man smiled dismissively, and took out his mobile phone, pretending to be Chuck, and called, especially loudly, "Hey, I want to fight a fool now, you let his dad come over and beat him, yes, I'm at the Fise Bar... Haha, is that right?"

Others laughed a lot, full of ridicule. You are now calling someone to fight Fan Jiaqi. They can still barely believe, but if let her dad come over and beat her daughter. Is there a fucking possibility?

Who believes?

Sister Bing outlined a touch of coldness in her mouth, and she already determined him to be a pen.

Yolanda looked at Chuck with surprise. Then she thought of that time when she was in the hotel, Chuck called over hundreds of people on a phone call. What a horrible scene, Yolanda still remembers so far!