CHAPTER - 140

Zabrina can't describe the shock in her heart. How did she think that the person she thought she talked to herself was actually a VIP of the highest reception in a five-star hotel, and he was also the person who beat the person who organized the Chamber of Commerce on the scene of the Chamber of Commerce? Is he the investor of the drama too?

Zabrina shook her head blankly.

Who is he?

Seriously, she was a hit overnight, and she is also a traffic star. What she needs is to prove her acting skills with a play to extend her path to stardom.

Now, this play directed by Erica Yannic, It was just an opportunity to prove her opportunity, and also an opportunity to widen her way!

She would like to seize this opportunity, but the investor in this drama is him.

The leaves are tangled, what should she do?

She really wants to act in this drama, but will he let her act?

Zabrina had no idea, how can she offend Chuck Cannon herself!

"How is it?" asked Erica Yannic.

Zabrina came over and hesitated and said, "Director, is he in Beijing now?"

Erica shook her head, "Not here."

"Then where is he?"

"He seems to be in the sea..." Erica Yannic thought for a while.

"Still?" Zabrina murmured, slowly, her eyes became firm. In any case, this drama that can prove her acting skills and extend the life of her star, she must play!

....

"Go to class, don't run around, I'll go to the classroom later, and I will take the exam tomorrow!" Yvette Jordan said solemnly.

Chuck nodded, and he sighed. He didn't learn anything this semester. The exam, he will certainly not pass, but there is no way. After the exam, see if you can find a place to relax.

Fortunately, the second year of the College started.

"What's wrong with her husband?" Yvette whispered, she sighed when she saw Chuck.

"I will fail," Chuck said.

"It's okay, I'll give you tutoring during the summer vacation. You must study more. You can find a good job after graduation." Yvette Jordan said seriously.

She wanted to change Chuck's thinking and let her work hard.

He always relied on Zelda. This is not very good. This school is good. If you have good abilities after graduation, there is no problem with a monthly salary of over 10,000.

She also believes that if Chuck's monthly salary is not more than 10,000. How can he let Zelda and the woman sitting in Rolls-Royce in Beijing help him so much? He has a personality, So?

Chuck nodded. He also wanted to study more, especially English. He thought that his mother was so rich. One day he would go abroad, buy, buy, buy!