CHAPTER - 168

Han Wenqing's words were very clear. The boss of the city square is not Chuck, but Harold Wendel.

Relatives on the table had a lot of discussions and looked down on Chuck even more.

Manny froze with her two girlfriends. Isn't the square owner Chuck?

This should not be possible, but Han Wenqing's words are not wrong, so what is going on?

"Then your news is too ill-informed, Chuck has turned the city square down long ago," Zelda was angry, and the boss in front of the square said it personally. She was also surprised when she heard it, but now she believes it completely Too.

"Is it?"

Han Wenqing smiled,

"Although the city square is not big, the land is still very expensive, and the whole turn down, it is impossible without six or seven hundred million!"

"Six-seven hundred million? So expensive!"

"That's absolutely impossible for him. Where does he look like he can pay so much money?"

"Alas, this cowhide must be blown at least to make people believe it. It is blown out now, it's boring,"

Several relatives sighed and sneered, especially the last sentence, which made Manny feel embarrassed. What is going on?

Isn't the city square Chuck?

Her two girlfriends were even more surprised, "No, are there any misunderstandings?"

"I think so, Chuck should be the owner of the square. Otherwise, how could he solve the problem of breaking the vase last time?"

The two girlfriends said that Manny felt better, which may be misunderstood.

They looked at Chuck.

"Zelda, can you explain it? The city square can't be followed by ordinary people? Six to seven hundred million is not a small number. For too many people, it is an astronomical number that is difficult to reach in a lifetime, I think Isn't Chuck wrong? He just drank too much and said the name of his square wrong. You let him think about it again...think clearly and say it again." Han Wenqing laughed deeper, his tone was Mocked.

Zelda was particularly angry. Wasn't it obvious that Chuck was bragging about drinking?

"What else do you think? The square is his." Zelda was serious.

Han Wenqing twitched his lips, which was a disdain.

"Zelda, stop talking." A relative shook his head.

"We all know your boyfriend, don't talk about it, it's really boring to talk about it, but uncle, some words today have to talk about, young people down to earth, don't talk nonsense all day, such people, no Worth trusting for life, think about it!"

"Yes, if Wenqing didn't know many people, knowing what the boss of this square has other people, we may have been deceived by him. In front of our elders, he still talk so much, and he can usually imagine it. Alas, I don't want to sit down with him for dinner."