CHAPTER - 110

Yvette rarely cried, but this foot was too painful. The pointy high heels were completely stuck in the meat, not to mention she was hit by a wine bottle just now.

Yvette wanted to endure it, but the eyeballs that rolled inside his eyes, after a few laps, still flowed out.

She stood up with her stomach covered, but the woman kicked again with her legs raised. Yvette was frightened and hurried back, but accidentally fell.

Shattered, knocked over a table and was embarrassed. The people who participated in the chamber of commerce immediately watched. This is interesting. The three beauties were actually fighting, which is unprecedented.

"I know one of them, that little girl of the Huang family, who are the other two?"

"I don't know it, but when I look at their dresses, it's not so good. It may be tens of thousands of grades. When they come to the Chamber of Commerce wearing this kind of dress, it's no wonder they were beaten. I guess they came in troubled waters to fish."

"No, don't the two of them wear jewellery? There are a lot of diamonds on it! It should be quite expensive."

"Mrs Zhang, you are really rich. Of course, you don't know that you can rent jewellery. I saw their jewellery in a shop. I know the boss. One of them will cost three. It's four million, and the other one is a little cheaper, and it will cost more than 300,000. That boss specializes in renting."

"Well, these necklaces have to be rented."

"Yes, it's kind of funny, don't wear it if you don't have it, rent jewellery to pretend to be a force, this is also a talent."

The voice of pointing nearby made Yvette feel more aggrieved. She just came to look for opportunities, and she was not used to dressing jewellery, and let others know that she had strength, otherwise who would cooperate with her company?

Yvette got up from the ground, holding her stomach to prevent her from crying, Susan Shangxue saw Yvette's face turned pale, and she was shocked.

She saw that Yvette was beaten twice, she got up to run over, "Yvette, are you okay, ah!!!"

The woman lifted her leg and kicked it out. Susan Shangxue was kicked by her leg. Under the severe pain, she screamed and fell to the ground.

She was holding her leg. The dress had been pierced by the heel of the high-heeled shoes, and it was bleeding. It seemed that she had been stabbed. Susan Shangxue's tears came out. It was so painful.

"Her mother, you two are so casual?" The woman came over, sneered, knelt down and slapped it out!

Snapped!

Susan Shangxue immediately turned red on one cheek and was slapped directly.

"Dare you to slap me in the face just now? I am killing you now!" The woman sneered, then raised her hand and slapped Susan Shangxue.

Susan Shangxue was so temperamental that she almost cried, but she gritted her teeth and resisted. How could she make people beat her like this?