CHAPTER - 192

Chuck also felt embarrassed and was busy releasing Kristen and putting the towel around himself, but Kristen took the opportunity to open the door and ran out.

That fire-breathing look, made Chuck feel speechless, he could only close the door, being so much troublesome, the desire in his heart was gone, he put on his clothes.

Charlotte bit her lip, disappointed in her heart, it was obvious that Chuck was about to do something to herself just now, but, but ah!

"Chuck..."

She came over and hugged Chuck from behind, "Don't leave, stay with me in this today, okay? I'll make you happy, really..."

She had never said such things to anyone else, and she felt that she had taken the special initiative, but why didn't Chuck touch herself?

Chuck was helpless, he was almost impulsive just now if there was no Kristen, he would have been entwined with Charlotte.

Anyways, Charlotte was still particularly attractive today, especially with her long, charming legs.

"Chuck, I like you, really." Charlotte kneeled down.

Chuck was shocked, "Don't, don't..."

Zelda twice, Queenie once, he cheated on her three times, he already felt particularly guilty, and coming here today, Chuck is now all apprehensive, what if Yvette finds out?

Charlotte was bitter, "Chuck, am I that unattractive in your eyes?"

Chuck shook his head, if there weren't any women with hot bodies like Yvette and Zelda, then Chuck would think that Charlotte was particularly beautiful, but Charlotte was too sporty, and Chuck had always been exposed to Yvette's kind of rugged body, so he really didn't feel much for Charlotte.

This was the thought in Chuck's mind.

"No, you're pretty, you have a great body, it's just that I have a girlfriend." That was all Chuck could say ah.

Charlotte stood up, "I don't mind if you have one, I really don't."

She knew that Chuck's girlfriend was Yolanda, she knew that, but when Chuck first sent her home, her roommate's admiration for her was too much for her vanity, and she liked the feeling that was given to her by Chuck.

Chuck sighed, "What if you let Lara know like this?"

Chuck thought of using Lara to get her to stop thinking that way.

After all, she was Lara's cousin, so she would be a little ashamed anyway, right?

"Why do you like Lara?"

Charlotte bit her lip and asked, "If you like it, then I'll call Lara right now and have her come over, and I'll give it to you with her..."

How could she not see that Lara liked Chuck? She was attracted by Chuck's "Local Tyrant" identity, but at that time, Lara had admitted that she liked Chuck herself.

The last few days Lara is just depressed, she sees even more clearly, if she calls Lara now and says to serve Chuck together, Lara might feel ashamed, but she would come over, Charlotte knows Lara.