CHAPTER - 200

Chuck's Porsche 911 all down, close to five million, while Alex Hales's Land Rover down close to four Million, the difference in price is a full Million more ah!

It does cost a lot!

This so instantly, all of a sudden, because of such a faint sentence from Chuck, there was dead silence!

The muscles in Alex's face were twitching, he looked particularly ugly, the same as being punched in the face with a fist blast, was this car really his?

Such contemptuous words should have come from his own mouth, now, actually coming from someone else's, Alex's heart raged with rage!

"It's a little more expensive, but is the car yours? I have friends who drive rental cars, Porsche, Rolls-Royce more things, you should not be... "Alex smiled, speaking point to That's the end of the line, but everyone got the message.

Absolutely, it was so long ago that they must have just gone out to rent a car.

The other students you look at me, I look at you, all of them came back from shock, they all whispered and questioned, they also questioned.

"Alex is right, there are a whole bunch of rental car companies on the street now, and the procedures are simple, I see, it's just a rental!"

"I think so, my friend rented one last time too, and it was only a little over a thousand a day..."

"What? Over a thousand? I have friends who rent it for only eight hundred!"

Yvette was stunned, this car she felt familiar with, isn't it the one inside the square parking lot? And last time she saw it with Chuck....

Yvette also said that he would buy one for Chuck, but she didn't expect that he already had one...

Chuck looked at Alex, opened the car door and went in, took out his driving license, and in such an instant, the whole place was stunned!

Alex's face was particularly ugly!

The others took a breath of cold air! They were in total shock!

It's really him!

"Is it mine now?" Chuck asked calmly.

Alex stared at Chuck, feeling a hot pain in his face as if he had been dumped by Chuck a few slaps.

"It's yours" Alex gritted his teeth.

"Ok, aren't you going to the bar? Still going?" Chuck asked.

"Go, go! Everybody get in the car!!!" Alex grunted and headed to his car, Ben also walked back, he was curious, "Alex, his car looks new, it should be he just bought it, I just don't know how it performs."

Truth be told, he'd never been in a sports car before.

"Then go ride in his car and feel it!" Alex snorted.

Ben was embarrassed and didn't speak.

"Wow. Can I ride in this car?"