CHAPTER - 83

Manny Lowe was also scared out of her wits. Since the three of them had come together, she was also responsible for this mess.

Her husband also ran his own company, with a total profit of about three million dollars a year. In addition, her daughter ran a restaurant, so it was no problem to fork out a few million dollars. But the key point was that people said that it would cost seven million dollars at least. How much would it cost in actuality? Ten million dollars?Twenty million dollars? The sky was the limit.

Manny didn't dare to think about it anymore. The woman in hot pants was dumbfounded. She looked down at the broken pieces on the floor and thought, "These things are actually so valuable?"

"Please wait for a moment. I'll contact our boss. You can compensate him after I check with him!" The receptionist said.

"No, I don't have that much money." The woman with tight jeans got up from the ground. If she called her husband, she would not be able to keep her marriage. She would be beaten up and kicked by her husband, and she would never defend herself.

"Sorry, this vase was broken by three of you, so you must compensate for it!" The receptionist was serious now.

She took out the walkie-talkie and prepared to contact the boss.

The woman with the tight jeans was scared out of her wits. She was crying even harder, and her makeup was ruined. She was very desperate.

"Manny, ask Zelda to come over. She must know the boss here personally since she is so successful," the woman with hot pants said in a hurry.

Manny came to her senses and quickly called Zelda Maine on the phone. Soon, her daughter answered the phone. "Mom, I have something to deal with at my restaurant. Wait a minute, I'll be there later..."

"No, that's not it." Manny was so anxious that she was about to cry.

"What's wrong? Mom? What happened?" Zelda became nervous.

"I... I'm at the Hill Hotel with the ladies. We broke an antique vase here, and they said it is worth at least seven million dollars..." Manny burst into tears. She really felt wronged.

Seven million dollars was alright. But what if it was twenty million dollars?

"Mom, please wait for me. I'll be right there! I'll be right there!"

The phone hung up! The three women stood up from the ground with each other's help and wiped each other's tears.

Now, they were so scared that they leaned against the corner and did not dare to speak at all.

At the front desk, the receptionist had already begun to contact the hotel owner.

At this time, a Rolls-Royce arrived at the entrance. The door opened, and a middle-aged man in a suit walked in. He looked elegant with a string of antique beads on his wrist, which was particularly eye-catching. At first glance, it was obvious he was a rich man who collected antiques.

He came in and said to the receptionist, "l mean, Miss Carson, where is your boss? Let me have a good talk with him. How many times have I come here? Let him sell me the blue-and-white porcelain he's been using to decorate his hotel. Somehow, he never agrees to it. How can such a treasure be put in such a place? If it is accidentally broken, it will be a waste of the treasure! Call your boss over and this time I will offer 30 million to buy the blue-and-white porcelain. See if he sells it to me, if he insists not too, I will no longer be his friend!!!"