CHAPTER - 100

When Yvette Jordan was ready to get into the car, Kendra Wendel smiled and said, "l thought the BMW 7 series next to you was yours!"

"No." Yvette shook her head. Just now, she had also spotted the car that was parked next to her. She found this car familiar?

"This car seems to be in the top range. It costs more than two million. Ordinary people can't afford it.

Honey, let's change to this car next time," Kendra sneered.

"Okay." Darrel Mate was already driving the fifth series, and he had wanted to change the car. He went over and looked at it for a while, and the more he looked at it, the more he was tempted.

"Yvette, why don't you ask your boyfriend to give you one? This car is not that expensive. My husband could simply buy it." Kendra made fun of her.

Yvette threw a glance at Kendra and got into her own car. Kendra complained. The two of them got in as well.

Kendra was not happy. "This car is so uncomfortable. The space is so small..."

Yvette did not speak and started the car engine. Kendra muttered in her heart.

Kendra pretended to be kind-hearted. "Yvette, be careful. Don't scratch the BMW 7 Series next to you. You will have to pay tens of thousands just for a little scratch!"

Yvette drove away. Kendra saw that Yvette was a very skillful driver. She sneered and thought, "You're just lucky you didn't hit the BMW 7 Series just now. Otherwise, I don't know if the money you earned in the past few months would be enough to pay for the repair."

After having the egg fried rice, Chuck Cannon got up to leave. But when he thought of Yvette's aggrieved expression, he turned and said to Betty Bernard, "Betty, do you think it's difficult to ruin Darrel Mate's company?"

"No. I just need to make a call and then he will have to close down his company. He has a lot of dark histories, so it's not difficult to deal with him." Betty shook her head.

Chuck smiled. That's good. If he were to make things difficult for Yvette, then he would have to go bankrupt and suffer the loss.

"Okay, then I'll go first, Betty," Chuck said.

"Okay, young master, take care." Betty saw the plate on the table, it was wiped clean. Young Master really didn't waste any food!

She smiled and called someone to clean up the table.

Chuck left. He arrived at the parking lot, got his car, and drove to the plaza.

"Yvette, your company is actually located here?" Kendra Wendel murmured, the plaza looked ugly. It didn't even have any high-end brand. No wonder Yvette's company was losing money. The company would be doomed to open in such a place?"

"Yes." Yvette nodded.

"This plaza has neither high-grade stuff nor rich patrons. It's remote. There's no future for your company in such a plaza," Kendra said.

Kendra thought that Yvette had poor taste. If she wanted to start a company, she wouldn't run it here no matter what. This place was rubbish, It would lower her standard.