CHAPTER - 95

Lara Jane had completely fallen asleep. She wasn't with a quilt. She looked very tempting lying like this. Chuck Cannon looked at her and shook his head secretly. Lara disdained him very much. How could she fantasize about him?

This was probably because she was too drunk. Charlotte Yates felt embarrassed. Lara, didn't you know that Chuck was the "Local Tyrant".

How could you like Chuck? Were you thinking nonsense? Charlotte could do anything but continue to blow-dry the clothes for Chuck. Chuck didn't look at Lara anymore. He couldn't be sure that he would do something if he continued to look at her.

Ten minutes later, Chuck's clothes were dry. Chuck went to the bathroom to put on his clothes and then came out. "Sleep early. I'm going back. Don't tell Lara about what happened today."

He was still thinking about pranking Lara. "Why don't you stay?" Charlotte said.

Charlotte asked him to stay. Then, she walked over to Chuck, bit her lip and said, "It doesn't matter if Lara is here. She's drunk, and she's sleeping like a dead log. Let's... keep our voice down, or I can help you."

Since Charlotte had already brought it up to this point, Chuck understood what she meant. She wanted to give him a handjob like what Zelda Maine did.

Chuck was torn. In fact, he had the idea when he was in the shower just now, but he had held it back.

After thinking about it carefully, he decided to brush it off. He didn't feel anything for Charlotte. It's wrong to ask her to help him.

"There's no need. Go to bed early." Chuck opened the door and went out.

Charlotte sighed and sat on the bed. She looked at Lara, then said, "Alas... Am I that bad?"

Thinking of the shower scene with Chuck in it, Charlotte blushed and had an idea. She walked over and gave Lara a nudge. After making sure that Lara was sleeping soundly, Charlotte took the bag and went into the bathroom...

In the morning, Lara woke up and found herself in the hotel. She was shocked and immediately uncovered the quilt. When she saw that she was naked, she screamed.

Charlotte, who was in the bathroom, was startled and came running out. "What are you doing?"

Lara was terrified. "Where are my clothes? And my hand? Why is my leg red? Was I... boo hoo."

As Lara said this, she couldn't continue, and tears came out of her eyes.

"That's nonsense. I slept with you last night. Who can harm you? You were naked because you were drunk last night and had vomited all over. I took them off for you. Do you have any problem with that?" Charlotte sat down.

"No, I'm relieved that it's you, cousin. I remember I was in the bar, and then I was beaten by a woman, and then..."

Lara breathed a sigh of relief, she remembered vaguely that she was carried in by someone, Who was this person?

"Cousin, were there only the two of us in this room last night? I remember there was a man in the room. Who is he?" Charlotte was confused.