CHAPTER - 146

Queenie was really stunned, Chuck was a student of Teacher Yvette, how could he be Teacher Yvette's husband?

She knew clearly that Teacher Yvette wasn't so good to Chuck before, but recently he seemed to have eased up a bit, could it be that it was during this time that Chuck caught up with Teacher Yvette as a student?

This...

It was simply shocking to Queenie, it wasn't unusual for a student to chase after a teacher, but Teacher Yvette was so beautiful, and it had only been a few days ah?

And Chuck caught up with her?

And... according to this time, then that night, wouldn't it be...herself in front of Ms. Yvette, helping her boyfriend, helping her husband?

Queenie instantly felt particularly ashamed, Teacher Yvette was so good to herself, she actually did that, and also in front of Teacher Yvette, and in Teacher Yvette's room.

She sighed in her heart at the loss, feeling ashamed of Ms. Yvette, and also felt that night was not done right.

However, it might have been uncontrollable because Chuck secretly touched her... how to say it, it was a strange feeling, and it might have been the first time she let a man touch her.

Queenie's aunt crawled up from the ground, where had she suffered this kind of loss before, right? Beaten in the face by a woman? She cursed and immediately ran over to Yvette to tear at him.

Yvette was on fire and raised her hand to slap out.

"Ouch!"

The woman fell on her butt and fell to the ground, her face swollen beyond recognition.

Yvette really rarely hit anyone, but she really couldn't help but be especially angry when she scolded the person she had slept with since childhood so much.

When she saw someone bullying Chuck, she got angry.

Chuck really laughed, today's Yvette made him all surprised, crashed her car for himself, and hit someone.

Chuck looked at the severely damaged front of Yvette's car, should he have to buy a car for his wife?

Sure, why not. Yvette's car turns into this, maybe it's the best time to change the car, but he does not know what kind of car Yvette likes.

This depends on Yvette herself, as long as she likes it, he will surely buy it.

Queenie's aunt climbed up in annoyance, but she was so angry that she ran over to hit Yvette.

How could Chuck let someone hit Yvette under his nose? He ran over to the woman and kicked her, this f***ing woman really deserved a beating!

"Beating, beating up " the woman wailed covering her stomach, it was all one village, so much noise, soon someone would come over.

"What's all this about? What's with the beating?"

"Yeah, and crashing, what's that doing?"

"No matter what, this man and woman are finished ah, this car is young master Zhou, they also beat up young master Zhou, today it's their bad luck."