CHAPTER - 26

"Hey, are you angry?" Wilbur continued to taunt Chuck.

Wilbur felt even more smug and satisfied. He had come here to show off and win the women over.

Now that he had found Chuck, a potential punching bag for him, how could he let go of this opportunity?

"I can't believe you're angry at just one joke, Bro, just let loose when you are out to have some fun! You can't be like this!"

Chuck didn't say anything but continued to glare at him silently, and the room instantly fell silent! The atmosphere suddenly felt heavier in the room, especially between Chuck and Wilbur.

Zelda's eyebrows were already knotted together tightly as she said, "Wilbur Wendel, enough is enough!"

Wilbur shrugged and feigned ignorance. "I'm doing this for his own good. I mean, how can one car be enough for his use?"

"He doesn't need you to tell him to buy a car." Zelda retorted coldly.

"l already said, it's for his own good. If he doesn't want to buy it, then don't. Besides, if he can't even afford a car worth two million dollars, how dare he come here? Zelda Maine, you really have a bad taste in men!" After being criticized by Zelda several times, Wilbur couldn't help but feel embarrassed and he snapped back at her rudely.

Chuck was still silent. He looked once more at his phone that was vibrating furiously in his hand. It was a message from Charlotte Yates, who was asking him when he would drop by to pick up the car.

Chuck just happened to need a car urgently. He quickly sent over the location of the place he was at and asked Charlotte to send the car over.

After instructing Charlotte, he finally asked, "How much does your Cayenne cost?"

"Didn't I say before? It's less than two million! You want to buy it? No problem. I know a friend and he can give you a discount." Wilbur sneered.

Zelda came over and tried to assure him, "Chuck, don't argue with him. Your car is good enough, don't waste your money to buy another car."

"Thank you. I know what to do." Chuck smiled and said calmly.

Zelda was stunned by his rationality. Maybe she was too worried about him?

Quincy also looked at Chuck curiously, trying to guess what was up in his sleeve.

"What do you think? If you want to buy it, I can call my friend now. Just pay a deposit of 300 thousand and you can get the car tomorrow!" Wilbur teased.

He didn't actually have a friend like that. If he managed to convince Chuck to buy the car, he would manage to reel in at least 50 thousand as the middleman. Otherwise, he wouldn't have bothered.

"Okay, but it's unfair if only I buy it and you don't!" Chuck smiled innocently.

"I already have one. Do you want me to buy the same one?" Wilbur frowned. What was Chuck trying to do?

"Nope, similarly I also happen to have a friend who sells cars. I can let her introduce a car to you. Since you have high standards, why don't you buy the same car as mine? What do you think?" Chuck asked.