CHAPTER - 122

With a scream, the audience fell into dead silence!

Everyone was stunned, including Jayden Anders and Chanelle, they were stunned too.

The air seemed to be freezing.

"Producer? Is he a producer?"

"How is this possible? So he invested in the current casting movie?"

"Isn't he trying to fight for the male lead role?"

"He is really qualified to let us go because he is the boss!"

"Oh my god, why is the boss so low-key? Fortunately, I didn't mock him just now, he should not let me go, pray."

"Me too, neither do I."

A few seconds later, these people had subconsciously talked about them. In an instant, there was no underestimation or ridicule on their faces, some were only mere promises, and even some beautiful women had already glared at Chuck Cannon.

"Are you a producer?" Jayden Anders recovered, he stared at Chuck Cannon.

"So you can leave." Chuck Cannon said.

"Don't..." Chanelle is anxious, but she has come to be the lead female. If Jayden Anders is not the male number one, how could she still have the opportunity to do it?

Several other people who were pointed by Chuck Cannon just now turned pale. Especially the handsome boy who stopped Chuck Cannon was full of regrets on his face and even begged.

"I'm afraid you are not qualified to let me go!" Jayden Anders sneered.

He is now a very popular little fresh meat and the film company's default, how could it be possible to open a little producer he has not seen?

Do you dare to drive?

Jayden Anders is proud, as he is very popular! Do you dare to offend me with a small film? You don't want to mix up, do you?

"Yes, I have never heard of you. You must be a producer. What are you dragging here? Do you dare to fire Brother Jayden? You forget that the entertainment industry speaks for fame. Brother Jayden is the most popular recently. You dare to expel Jayden, the biggest producer in this movie will expel you!" A man beside Jayden just broke the jar and sneered at Chuck Cannon again.

Jayden Anders sneered more obviously!

Chanelle was also proud, "Who are you? What a great production? You dare to fire my dear. If this movie is not performed by my dear, then this movie will be so bad that you don't even have any panties. Give it to my dear. You apologize! Otherwise, my dear words, your production will  not go proper, you must remember that this movie depends on my dear, not by you the little producer."

"Who is the little producer?" At this time, a strange woman's voice sounded.

Everyone immediately calmed down, because this was the voice of director Erica Yannic!

Chanelle quickly shut up, Erica Yannic's reputation is very great, she did not dare to continue to speak, but her eyes are still proud of Chuck Cannon, the director has come, see how she drag this little producer!