CHAPTER - 154

At this time, the whole class was stunned, how is it possible!

Zab, the popular star came to find Chuck?

Is this an illusion?

At this moment in the class, the class was silent!

Because they didn't think of it at all. Before the school, Yolanda came to look for Chuck, which was enough to make them envious and jealous, but how long did it take before the popular star Zab came to him.

What is the charm of Chuck? Isn't it just a piece of wire?

Yvette was also stunned and couldn't believe this scene at all. She looked at Chuck dumbly.

Husband, why is Zabrina coming to see you? why?

Queenie was also shocked.

After this only Lara was surprised in the class, she whispered that the money is amazing. Actually soaked in the entertainment circle, let Teacher Yvette find out, see what she do!

Zab was relieved and didn't pay attention to Chuck's classmates, turned around, and left.

At this time, after the silence, the classmates looked at each other.

"Zab came to find Chuck? Am I right?"

"It's easy to explain, I think, just now it's not beautiful at all."

"Ah, why do you say that,"

"Now there are so many imitating shows, who knows if they are Zab's imitators? She wears such big sunglasses that she can be seen as a ghost?"

"I also think it is fake, the leaves are so red, what are you doing at our school? Also, come to find Chuck? She must be fake!"

"Huh, he actually found a counterfeit product to come and pretend, please come over expensive? Chuck is not saved, he will be like this for a lifetime..." Guo Zifan said with a sneer, he did not believe that the people just now were really beautiful. The person who drove Buick's car, but also the one who borrowed it, how could the real Zab come over to find him?

After analyzing the whole class, Chuck was even more disdainful.

Even if you borrow a car and pretend to force it, you will also pay to rent a fake star and pretend to be a force. This is really a king of pens!

Was it just fake?

Yvette didn't chase the stars, she couldn't be sure, but she frowned, "Don't talk, prepare for the next exam!"

The whole class is considered to be stopped, and the exam continues.

Yvette took the test paper to find the principal. When she went to the principal's office, she went in and saw the principal's beauty. She was pleasantly surprised, and she could talk to her about cheating by Chuck.

"Principal..." Yvette said.

"Well, what's the matter?"

"That's what Chuck did in my class just now..."

"He? Zab misread it, it's all right..." The headmaster shook her head and came out in less than half a minute. She must have been wrong!