CHAPTER - 35

"Hey, brother, what kind of car do you want to buy at your level? I think this Porsche 911 is not bad since it suits you pretty well. Why don't you buy this car?" Wilbur Wendel walked over to Chuck Cannon playfully.

Since Chuck was going to continue to pretend, Wilbur would gladly give him the chance!

Did he really think that this car cost less than two million dollars? Too bad, it's more than four million dollars!

The manager was surprised and hurried over. Chuck glanced at Wilbur and said, "Seems that you have a good taste this time. Manager, do you have any ready stock for this vehicle?"

"Hmm?" The manager was surprised. Was Chuck seriously going to buy this car? Wilbur scoffed in disdain and even wanted to laugh.

A person who didn't even know what a Cayenne was, actually bought a Porsche 911?

But seems like Chuck's acting was not bad. This kind of car will not be available on the spot as they are all imported. It will take at least a week for the car to arrive!

Since there's no ready stock, Chuck could then be able to take the opportunity to not buy the car.

Pretty slick of him!

"Sorry, sir, this car is not available on the spot and requires prior reservation!" The manager glanced at Wilbur and said calmly.

"No ready stock?" Chuck frowned.

"Since there's no stock, are you going to pretend to not buy it?" Wilbur smirked. He was sure that Chuck was going to pull off such a stunt!

"Since you're so high-class, if you don't buy the car, it'll ruin your reputation." Wilbur taunted, as he did not want to miss any chance to ridicule Chuck.

Chuck just stared at Wilbur for a while, before turning to ask the manager, "How long will it take for the car to arrive then?"

"l remember there is an available new car, but it's in another province. It will take three days to transfer it here!" The manager thought for a moment and said.

"Alright, I'll get this one then!" Chuck announced straight away.

The manager was shocked at Chuck's decisiveness! Was he not going to listen to the details or spec of the car?

The sneer on Wilbur Wendel's face froze uncontrollably. He raised an eyebrow and said, "Do you know how much this car costs?"

"I don't know." Chuck shook his head.

"You don't know, but you still ordered it? Forget it, I'll tell you then, but don't be frightened once you hear the price. This car is priced at least four million dollars!" Wilbur snickered. Four million dollars was almost enough to buy two BMW seven series. He thought Chuck would never be able to hold in his emotions once he heard the price!

"Why are you so surprised about four million dollars? Is it very expensive?" Chuck asked flatly.

The manager was shocked!

There were a lot of people who could say such words calmly, but few of them could say that at such a young age!

Moreover, the man in front of him looked inexplicably composed, as though nothing would faze him, even if the sky fell down on top of him. Till this day, he had never seen such a well-maintained composure in anyone, until he saw Chuck. As such, he believed Chuck's words in an instant. This man was indeed qualified to say such words!