CHAPTER - 117

"Quick! Come here by car!"

Chuck hugged Yvette and panicked because she fainted when she came out, her hands kept covering her belly, and her body was covered with cold sweat. She was slapped several times by Kalista just now, and she was exhausted, and she couldn't hold it anymore.

Rolls Royce stopped at the door, and the driver waiting for Chuck came out and opened the door immediately, respectfully!

Chuck took Yvette in!

Sun Shangxue froze. She had been in the capital for so long. How could she not know who this Rolls-Royce is?

She had stayed in a five-star hotel before, and the Rolls-Royce, she saw the license plate specially picked up. She asked specifically, this is the treatment that the hotel's VIPs have!

She looked at Chuck blankly!

Could it be that he is a rich second generation? How could it be possible to have such strength?

Thinking about this, she envied Yvette even more.

"Can I go up?" Sun Shangxue whispered, she felt guilty, she actually despised Chuck before, what would happen if he knows?

Sun Shangxue was a little nervous.

"Come up," Chuck was anxious, he must immediately send Yvette to the best hospital.

Sun Shangxue sat in. This was the first time she had taken this luxury car. It felt so good. She was a little restrained.

"Quick, drive to the best hospital in Beijing!" Chuck was anxious.

The driver immediately drove to the best hospital and looked at Yvette, who was unconscious in his arms. Chuck felt distressed. He reached out and cleaned Yvette's forehead hair that was wet with sweat. Her face was very red and was beaten like this too.

Looking at her so close, Yvette was so beautiful, her eyelashes were so long, and her facial features are so perfect...

Chuck hugged her. This is the first time he has hugged her like this since he has known Yvette for so long, and he can feel her heartbeat and breathing. This feeling is... really good.

"Wife, I will never let anyone bully you again..." Chuck said softly in Yvette's ear.

Yvette didn't respond, but her eyes were moving, and tears in the corners of her eyes came out...

Sun Shangxue, who was sitting next to him, was moved. Where can I find such a gentle boyfriend?

Yvette, you are so happy...

...

"Boss, you said just now, shouldn't we let Master Chuck wait here?" At the door of the hotel, Centipede stood with more than a dozen of his men.

One of the men asked in a low voice.

"How can we let him wait? This Master Logan called me personally and said that she was worried that she would not be able to come over in time, so she let me over just in case, such a person, in the situation just now, would you let me force him to stay? Is he down?" Centipede said grimly.