CHAPTER - 189

"You own the square?"

The assistant covered his stomach and scoffed, he felt that he had just underestimated the extent of Chuck's thick skin, such shameless words could be said?

"The plaza owner isn't Wilbur Wendel? When I'm deaf? People Wilbur Wendel has just admitted that you are just a small manager, and if I say him to fire you, a small manager, who thinks that stepping forward you've bought a building for your boss and you're a big shot? You're nothing more than an obedient dog in my old eyes, what are you shamelessly pretending to be!" The assistant was disdainful, it was really the first time he had seen such a shameless person.

You have to also have someone to believe in you even if you're faking it!

Kristen's eyebrows furrowed as her beautiful eyes stared at Chuck, "Get lost, do you hear me?"

She really didn't want to see the man who was lazing around under her skirt anymore.

Damn, gross! How?

Shame on you!

Chuck looked at her and took out his phone, "There was a missed call just now, I think it was you, right?"

"Still pretending? Calling for a reason to leave, huh? I've seen your kind of pretend routine a lot." The assistant sneered.

Chuck pressed the phone, less than ten seconds.

The phone rang, extraordinarily noticeable in the quiet parking lot.

Kristen found it particularly jarring, she looked slightly changed, and the assistant was stunned, what was going on? Did he really call?

Kristen stared at the assistant, he was confused and took out his phone, confused, wasn't this number given by the square manager?

"Boss, this is the wrong number she gave, isn't it?" The assistant was confused.

It was definitely the case that the manager just now didn't want to give the boss's number, so she just gave of another manager's, which was this guy's number.

She didn't believe the plaza boss was him!

Kristen took the phone down and stared at Chuck with her beautiful eyes, "It's just a phone call, what makes you make me believe that you are the owner of the square? With that phone call?"

Zabrina wouldn't lie to herself, Wilbur Wendel was the owner of the square, but Zabrina said it herself.

This person in front of her was just a person who was obviously Wilbur Wendel's manager.

How could he be the owner of the square?

She absolutely doesn't believe it!

Chuck hung up the phone, this phone number was extraordinary, it must be the one Kristen had called just now, of course, Chuck could see it at once.

"Don't you believe me? That's okay, you'll soon believe it." Chuck took the elevator up.

"Boss, let's go, this kid is faking it, he deliberately said that and slipped away in fear of losing face." The assistant said, he was even more sure that the reason why Chuck was able to call just now was that the beautiful manager's intentional act.