CHAPTER - 143

"What!"

Yvette, who took a sip of water just now, saw that the "Local Tyrant" actually withdrew a message. What message did he send? Why withdrawn?

Yvette felt a little strange in her heart. She just drank water just now and did not see what the withdrawal message was. "Local Tyrant" was there. Why didn't he charge this money?

"Thank you for your previous help." Yvette returned.

After seeing this message, Chuck here came out of cold sweat. Fortunately, the withdrawal was just in time, otherwise, the word "wife" is enough to let Yvette know that the "Local Tyrant" is himself.

Ugh!

Chuck sighed. In fact, in the second that Chuck sent out just now, Chuck thought he was wrong and let her know that it was okay, but... Chuck hesitated, how to say.

Yvette and Lara have different personalities. In case Yvette thinks this is cheating her and playing with her, what will she do? chuck himself admitted that it was indeed deceiving Yvette at this point, but Chuck couldn't help it at the time. Yvette has almost slept in the hotel. Chuck rescued her and wanted to know her condition, so Added her WeChat at the time.

Chuck looked at WeChat for a long time and finally did not return. Forget it, this WeChat should not contact Yvette, let Yvette forget the "Local Tyrant" who had saved her.

Yvette looked at the screen of the mobile phone. Isn't the "Local Tyrant" here? Why don't you collect the money and don't return the information?

Yvette is even stranger.

Who is this "Local Tyrant"? Yvette was puzzled and curious.

Who would this person help himself several times?

Yvette murmured to herself, in fact, how to say, she really wanted to know who this person was, she had offered two invitations to meet before, but the "Local Tyrant" just didn't show up.

At that time Yvette was quite lost.

But now...

Yvette shook her head and drove away from here. She drove to the square and was ready to go to the company. She had to make money quickly, otherwise, the monthly repayment pressure was too great.

It's no joke that usury doesn't have the money yet, and Yvette knows this clearly.

When passing by Yolanda's office, Yvette wanted to go in to see if Chuck was doing something with Yolanda, but she didn't have the courage to go in. What if they were really doing?

Then...

Yvette sighed back to the company and began to focus on her company's affairs, but the picture of her husband and other women lingering in her mind, Yvette became uneasy. She was a little lost and stared at the mobile phone in a daze.

At this time, the phone rang suddenly, Yvette was surprised, did her husband Chuck called?

But...

At first glance, it was Queenie, she was a little lost, she answered, and there was a crying cry of Queenie inside, "Teacher Yvette..."