CHAPTER - 199

All the students in the parking lot laughed, and Young smiled, "Yeah? Then why don't you drive over?"

"He's faking it, who wouldn't say something?" Ben scoffed.

"My wife's car is comfortable, why should I drive it?" Chuck said.

"If it's not open, it's gone." Alex Hales smiled.

Just kidding, this car of his is going to come down close to four million, and there are many cars that can exceed that price, but you really have one?

Alex Hales now didn't even believe a word that Chuck had said!

"Definitely not ah, it's going to cost more than Alex's Land Rover, it must be upwards of 4 Million, I don't think he can afford it, that's what he's saying on purpose, but he's also saying that the car his wife drive is comfortable. So, he admires it for her."

"That's right, just open it up if you have it!"

The students sat inside the Land Rover and scoffed, how could they believe Chuck's words?

Not a single punctuation mark was believed.

"What, nothing to say? Whether it's there or not, if it is, drive over, if not, say no." Alex Hales came over, he felt quite cool.

He was going to expose Chuck and let Yvette know how trashy Chuck was, then he would have a chance.

Yvette was a normal woman, how could she not even tell the difference between good and bad? With him exposed, the good and the bad would be clear, and Alex Hales was confident that in three days at most, he would be able to send Yvette to bed.

"You really want me to drive over here?" Chuck was flat.

"Just drive over here if you have one, and let me see what the car you say is a little more expensive than my car looks like." Alex Hales sneered.

"But I've been drinking," said Chuck.

"How much have you been drinking? Drive over here, let me have a good look and open my eyes." Alex Hales laughed, what a lame excuse to make!

The other students scoffed even more, always looking for excuses just not to open, that's no ah, it really is pretending!

"Honey, you've been drinking, will you stop driving?" Yvette was worried.

She could see from inside Chuck's confident eyes that Chuck really had, although Yvette was not sure when Chuck had bought it, but Chuck had been drinking and couldn't drive, what if something happened?

"And have your wife so protective of you? In a word, don't waste any time, will you show us?" Alex Hales smiled.

Chuck hesitated, he had indeed been drinking, and his own mother had said that he couldn't drive if he had been drinking, not to mention Yvette's worried eyes, so he decided not to drive.

"Say something, are you or aren't you?" At this time, the class president opened the car door and came down, he had to seize this opportunity to laugh at Chuck.

And this time, another car, just to help Yvette, female classmate despises, his wife borrow from loan sharks to drive a car worth more than four Million?