CHAPTER - 50

Disappointment appeared in Yolanda's eyes. "You are really too childish!"

"You don't dare to ask him to come back? Are you afraid of making him feel inferior?" William taunted.

He had never lost to anyone when it came to comparing wealth. It was just a BMW seven series, he could just buy it anytime. Since the car has driven would correspond to one's wealth and worth, a BMW 7 series would mean that the person's worth was only around tens of millions of dollars. This couldn't even be considered as petty cash to William.

William looked down on him!

"It's you who'll feel inferior!" Yolanda broke free of William's grasp and headed into the school.

William snorted. "You're quite good at defending him. Tell me, have you slept with him?"

"You really disgust me!" Yolanda's eyes were full of disappointment.

"Then why do you defend him so much?" William's complexion looked terrible. He had been chasing Yolanda for so long, but he had never been able to sleep with her. Yet, the man in the BMW seven series just now could sleep with her?

How could it be possible? Someone like him who drove a Ferrari couldn't sleep with her, yet someone who drove a stupid BMW could? It was just ridiculous!

Yolanda turned and continued to walk away. William was furious and grabbed her again. "Tell me clearly! Tell me who that person is, and I will find someone to destroy him!"

"Are you out of your mind?" Yolanda was angry.

"Then make it clear who he is? Otherwise, I will find him myself!" William threatened.

"I warn you, don't do anything stupid, or you will regret it," Yolanda warned coldly.

"Haha, I will regret it? Well, what I regret the most is that I am too kind to you. I should have forced myself on you long ago!" William's handsome face contorted ugly.

Slap!

Yolanda raised her hand and slapped William. "You are so disgusting!"

"Yolanda Lane! How dare you hit me? I'm going to do you today!"

William dragged Yolanda to his Ferrari. Her expression changed instantly and she struggled.

"William Yuri, don't do anything stupid! I'll call the police!"

"Haha, call the police? I'm going to sleep with my girlfriend, that's completely legal, right?"

Yolanda fell on the ground hard as a result of being dragged so roughly. She bit her lip stubbornly to prevent her tears from flowing down.

"Hey! What are you doing?" The 60-year-old school security guard ran over.

William Yuri frowned. "Get out of my way! Don't you want your job? She's my girlfriend!"

"If she was your girlfriend, would she be struggling like this? You would force this on her? Let me tell you, don't do anything stupid, don't make a fool of yourself! I already called the police!" The security guard warned huskily!

William's expression darkened. He looked at Yolanda, who had fallen on the ground, and he was extremely pissed off. He should have slept with her long ago!