CHAPTER 4

"You want to move out? Are you kidding?" Yvette sneered.

Since young, she had grown up with Chuck. Knowing him like the back of her hand, how could he move out? Does he want to sleep on the street?

But he had been timid since he was a child, even insisting to use her as his body pillow when sleeping. If it weren't for the death of his grandfather, god knows how much longer she would've had to be hugged by him to sleep.

Such a person sleeping on the street? He wouldn't dare to do that even if he had ten times the courage.

"l am not joking with you. I'll move out today." Chuck said seriously.

"Well, I'd like to see how long you can. Don't come back begging to me like a dog."

"I won't."

After Chuck finished speaking, he turned around and left the office.

Yvette stared at his leaving figure thoughtfully. In the past, no matter how much she scolded him, he would not dare to talk back. She didn't know what happened to him today.

All of a sudden, her phone rang. After picking up the phone, she quickly changed her tone and answered, "Hello, Director Chester, what happened for you to suddenly call me up like this?"

A middle-aged man's voice could be heard from the other end of the phone, "Yvette, I heard that your training company's business is not good recently. Do you want me to introduce some business to you?"

Yvette's heart was filled with joy. Her recent business in the training company could be said to be very poor. It was already very difficult for her to make any progress. If she did not show any improvement again, she was afraid that she would have to close the company in half a year.

She had already lost more than 100,000 dollars in the past two months. It was also because of this that she was recently venting all her anger on Chuck. After hearing Director Chester's business proposals, a smile appeared on her face. "Yes, thank you for taking care of me, Director Chester!"

"Well, room No, 1218 in the Triumph Hotel tonight. Come over."

"A hotel?" Yvette was a little scared. "Director Chester, why don't I treat you to a five-star hotel dinner in the urban area? A hotel..."

"What's wrong? You don't even give me a face?"

"No, no... It's just a hotel..."

Instantly, a steeled cold voice was heard from the phone, "Hmph, forget it if you don't come. This business is given by my friend's company as his employees need to be trained. You should know how much money you can make from a big company with 50 to 60 people. If you don't come, I

won't force you!"

Yvette was very conflicted. She didn't want to go, but she didn't want to waste this opportunity either. Just when she had wanted to negotiate, he hung up all of a sudden.

"If I don't take the deal, I'm afraid that I'll be going bankrupt."

She decided to take the risk!

After leaving school, she drove home, planning to simply tidy up and change her clothes. However, when she just arrived at the door of the house, she saw Chuck coming out of the house with a suitcase.

The two of them looked at each other. Chuck said, "Wifey..."

As soon as he spoke, Yvette interrupted him with disgust, "Don't call me like that!"

"Yvette, no matter what, you've been taking care of me for almost a year after grandpa's death, if you..."

Yvette snorted and said, "What's wrong? Do you regret it? Do you want me to give you a chance?" Yvette sneered impatiently.

"No, I mean if you have any difficulties in the future, you can tell me." Chuck nodded before walking past Yvette.

After all, he and Yvette had been sleeping in the same bed for so long. He still had some feelings for her in his heart.

Yvette was also absent-minded for a moment. She didn't expect that this man, whom she looked down upon the most, would say such comforting words today. It was as though in a trance, she had found

someone to rely upon.

But then, she smiled coldly and said, "Tell you? What good would it bring me to tell you? Can you give me money or bring me some customers? You can't give me anything and you can't even afford a

meal yet you want me to tell you?"

Chuck shrugged. He still had more than one million dollars in his hand. Even if it was not enough, he still had his mother. The money would be

transferred to his account with just a phone call.

"If you need money, I can give it to you."

Yvette feebly waved her hand and sneered, "You'd better keep the money for yourself to buy instant noodles."

Chuck did not defend her. He left with his suitcase.