CHAPTER - 55

Yolanda noticed the look in Chuck's eyes and was a little surprised.

"Are you free tonight?" Chuck asked.

"Yes." Yolanda nodded subconsciously.

"Well, you can have it then," Chuck said.

Yolanda's elegance was otherworldly and her figure was slim and tall. Chuck had never seen a gown like this before but he also knew that this gown could only be worn by someone with a good figure.

To pull it off, she must have an ample bosom and a nicely shaped behind. Yolanda's figure met these requirements, and it was up to her to agree to his invitation now.

Yolanda was surprised by his words. She looked at the dress and hesitated. To be honest, she liked it very much, but...

"We're just going to have a meal and we will be back after the event." Chuck had never been to such a high-end hotel before, so he wanted to go there and have a look. Yolanda hesitated for a few seconds. "Don't you have other female companions?"

Chuck gave a wry smile. In fact, he intended to invite Yvette along as her perfect figure would suit the gown the most. Unfortunately, Yvette was still not feeling well when he saw her in the morning.

He could not ask Yvette along in her current condition.

"You do have someone else in mind, don't you?" Yolanda asked with a smile.

Chuck nodded honestly.

"Well, since my boss has invited me, I'll go," Yolanda said.

Chuck heaved a sigh of relief. Yolanda was a cheerful and easygoing person, so she wouldn't mind. She was not an overly sensitive person.

Since the matters pertaining to the dinner had been settled, Chuck and Yolanda then continued their discussion about the plaza's operations. At about 4 o'clock in the afternoon, Chuck asked Yolanda where she was planning to get dressed for the dinner.

Yolanda didn't know where to go either. She slept here at the office last night and didn't even take a bath. She had to take a shower before wearing that beautiful gown!

"Do you want me to send you back to school? Or you can change here. I'll go..." Chuck asked, but he changed his mind about sending her back to school as it seemed a little inappropriate.

"l..." Yolanda lowered her head and stammered.

Only then did Chuck realize that Yolanda seemed to be wearing the same outfit since yesterday. Did she not go home last night? Chuck was surprised.

He was guessing that Yolanda might have slept over at the office but he didn't know why.

"If you don't mind, you can come to my house," Chuck said earnestly. However, when he saw the unnatural look on Yolanda's face, Chuck continued,

"Or we can get you a room at a hotel for you to change. "

"Well, let's go to your house." Yolanda nodded.

Chuck had no objections. He put away the invitation card, carried the boxes, and left the office with Yolanda. Both of them then went to the car park and drove home.