CHAPTER - 70

"Miss, are you paying by cash or credit card?" The waiter asked coldly.

Lara fell on the ground, feeling so helpless. She didn't have any money. She couldn't even afford 10,000 dollars. 44,000 dollars was just too much! How could she possibly pay that?

"Let's call the police. She doesn't seem like she has the money." the waiter said.

"Yes, she's just shocked. Let's call the police!" another waiter agreed to his suggestion.

Several waiters came up with the ideas since the bottles of wine were broken, and if Lara didn't want to pay for it, they would have to pay for it. Lara's tears burst out at once. She cried and shook her head. "No, please don't call the police, don't call the police!" she pleaded.

Her family situation was ordinary where she can definitely pay the 44,000 dollars. However, she did not dare to tell her family

what happened as she was too afraid that she would be beaten to death by her family members.

But if they called the police, the police would still call her family. By then, Lara would really be in trouble.

"We won't call the police if you pay for it. Cash or cards are both accepted," the waiter said.

"But I don't have the money." Lara bawled.

Lara despaired, her tears could not stop flowing. When she sent the message to "Local Tyrant" just now, she suddenly remembered that her cousin, Charlotte Yates told her that "Local Tyrant" who bought a car was very young and was still a college student.

She then started to feel regretful when she recalled back what had happened just now. She was too desperate to meet "Local Tyrant" but she didn't expect to meet a fake one. When she was struggling just now, that bastard touched her butt and even her boobs...

The more Lara thought about it, the more she wanted to cry. She felt that she had very many grievances in her heart. Many onlookers crowded the space when hearing a loud cry.

"What's going on?" Someone couldn't help asking.

"This beauty has knocked over five bottles of red wine," the waiter said indifferently.

"Isn't it enough to pay back the money? What's the big deal? Why do you make her cry?" That onlooker blamed the waiter.

"Sir, first of all, we did not do anything and she already started crying, and secondly, the red wine costs 8,800 dollars each and five bottles cost a total of 44,000 dollars..."

More than a dozen people at the scene were very surprised and looked at Lara with sympathy. It was too expensive. They all started to think Lara should bear the responsibility and accept the bad luck since it

was still her fault, "Lara, what's wrong?" a voice came through.

Among the crowd, one of her classmates who came out to take a break heard the cry and came over to have a look. But she didn't expect to see Lara crying.

"Fanny..." Lara got up and cried while holding her.

"It's going to be fine. What's wrong?" Fanny Lowe asked.