CHAPTER - 178

Yvette sweetly prepared to leave but just now a car drove in, Yvette saw that it was Zelda driving the car, why did she come over?

Yvette sighed in his heart, what else could he come over for?

Zelda also hesitated, she was surprised to meet Yvette in the parking lot by coincidence, she came here because of her new shop, she was going to start the renovation, she had to hurry up and open early because she could see that the traffic in the square was increasing.

But she saw Yvette standing next to a brand new Mercedes Benz, she was surprised, this is a new car?

Did she buy it herself, or did Chuck buy it for her?

She parked the car, opened the door, and came over, "Hello."

"Hello."

The two women were silent, and Yvette was torn, especially wanting to say to Zelda that Chuck was her husband and to tell her to stop that.

But... Yvette couldn't say it.

Zelda was even more unsure of how to say it, she was just envious that Chuck didn't even touch herself at night.

"That's a pretty nice car, is it new?" Zelda smiled.

"En, Chuck bought it for me."

"Then congratulations."

"Well, you came over to..."

"Oh, Chuck found me a shop, I came over to prepare to see the decoration," said Zelda.

Yvette was surprised that Chuck was still working part-time at this square, which she knew, "then congratulations."

"Thanks, by the way, do you know who the owner of this plaza is?" Zelda suddenly asked.

Yvette shook her head, not too sure, anyway, knew who it was, but hadn't seen it, she didn't need to see it, she couldn't touch it anyway, and seeing it has What for? But....

Zelda thought to herself that it seemed Chuck hadn't told her.

"You've seen it right?" Yvette asked.

"Well," Zelda didn't deny it, you've seen it too!

"Can you introduce me to them?" Yvette said, she can continue to open a company in this square, must be the reason for the "local tyrant", but until now the "local Tyrant" hasn't collected the money.

Half a million, is he not going to take?

Yvette felt uneasy in her heart. The money must be returned to the "Local Tyrant", and the owner of the square must know the "Local Tyrant".

That's why she borrowed from the loan shark.

"Uh, let's wait for him to meet you." Of course, Zelda wouldn't say that Chuck is just the square boss.

Yvette was silent and sighed, "Local Tyrant" who the hell are you?

The two women were embarrassed for a moment before they stiffened each other up and said okay.