CHAPTER - 185

"So what do you want? Do you want to hit me?"

Kristen snorted, she did not believe that Chuck would dare to hit her, first of all, she is a woman, obviously, he just said that she was sagging, so she called people.

The one who is at a loss is you too, who told you to say that just now? Don't you know women hate being called saggy? What's wrong with asking someone to beat you up? What's going on?

You should, you deserve a beating!

"You, shameless!"

Kristen was suddenly annoyed as Chuck actually kept looking around at her, a look that made her feel disgusted.

She hated it when men younger than herself looked at her like that, was this meant to be her? Disgusting!

Disgusting!

"You're fucking sick, aren't you?"

Chuck's eyebrows furrowed, he didn't bother to look at her, Zelda's figure was the same as hers, he could look at Zelda anytime he wanted, or even just uncover Zelda's clothes to see clearly, Zelda wouldn't refuse, so why would he look at her?

"How dare you call me like that?" Kristen face cold down, today she is on real fire, she was over here to develop the first project and was actually the first to take advantage of.

Now, she was actually scolded by a man who is more than ten years younger than herself? The disgusting feeling made her want to hit someone herself!

"Who are your parents? I'll make you regret what you said today!" Kristen's beautiful eyes stared at Chuck, she was worth tens of billions and no one dared to do this to her now.

Zelda's curiosity bubbled up in her heart as she heard this, yes, she had always wanted to know who Chuck's parents were because they were too powerful.

"You're not qualified to know yet," Chuck said.

Just kidding, so what if this Kristen was worth tens of billions? Compared to your own mother, that's a far cry from trying to do something to your own mother?

That's really out of line.

"I'm not qualified to know? China's rich and powerful, I, Kristen, know all of them, I know a fifth of them, you say!" Kristen's beautiful eyes just stared at Chuck, today, she was insulted.

"Or are you saying that your parents are simply not worthy of letting me know?" Kristen showed a touch of sarcasm.

Where does Chuck listen to all go down? Saying that to his parents will never work!

Chuck's eyes went cold and approached her.

He really didn't want to hit a woman, and the idea that had just popped up and this was to humiliate her as well.

One step closer.

Kristen was too disgusted with Chuck, how could she let a disgusting person get close to her? She felt as if she was about to be strong-armed by Chuck, she backed up, but her heels stepped off and she fell to the ground, a mess, her ass hurting So much so that she couldn't get up.