CHAPTER - 85

"Who is Chuck Cannon?"

To Manny Lowe and the other two ladies, he was a stranger. Who was he? Why was he looking for Chuck?

But for Zelda Maine, she was stunned...

"I'm Chuck Cannon," Chuck said calmly.

Jay Yates came over and looked at Chuck. He didn't speak for a while.

It was extremely quiet.

The receptionist was confused. What was her big boss doing here?

This weird atmosphere made Manny and the other two ladies look at each other with some doubts in their disappointed eyes.

Manny thought, "Who is this man? Why is he looking for Chuck?"

The woman with tight jeans shook her head and said, "Damn it. Is the boss finally here? He was annoyed by Chuck's call and deliberately came looking for Chuck? Oh, Chuck, if you could not solve the problem, why did you do that? Why did you make the call? Now that you've made things difficult for him, wouldn't the boss ask us to pay more?"

At the thought of this, the woman cried even harder.

"I'm Jay Yates!" Jay suddenly said, introducing himself.

"Hello," Chuck said.

"Nice to meet you, and I'm sorry about today's matter. This vase issue has frightened your friends, hasn't it? Please accept my apologies, Mr Cannon!" Jay said politely.

His words shocked all the people present! "What? Apologize? My boss actually apologized to this person?" The receptionist was completely confused.

Manny and the other two ladies were flabbergasted. They were completely at fault, but Jay took the blame for it and apologized instead.

"What's going on? Am I hallucinating because I'm so desperate? Is the plaza really Chuck's? Does he really have two cars? Could it be that he could consume all luxuries at that five-star hotel without paying any money?"

At that moment, many questions flitted across their minds, leaving them dumbfounded and confused. Even though Zelda Maine was mentally prepared for this, her face was full of awe. Chuck himself said that he didn't know the boss here. But why did the boss come to apologize in person after only receiving a phone call?

The person who was the most shocked now was the middle-aged man who couldn't help pacing back and forth. He knew Jay's personality well. Jay usually wouldn't show anyone much respect, let alone apologise for a mistake that wasn't his, to begin with! Under usual circumstances, it would have been already a favour from him not to throw a tantrum and start beating people up.

But now everything was going the opposite! It was fine that Jay was not angry, but yet he apologized in return? And he was so polite... Was this really Jay Yates?

So, the middle-aged man was shocked beyond words. Who was this young man? He was called Chuck Cannon, he remembered. He had to go check his background!

"You're welcome..." Chuck said helplessly. The reason he made that call was only to ask that they could compensate less. After all, it was really Manny and the other two ladies who were at fault.