CHAPTER - 48

Chuck's words were really said on impulse. He didn't expect that it was inappropriate, so he felt a little embarrassed after he realized it.

She wouldn't overthink it, would she? Since Chuck was saying it out of sincerity. She couldn't go on like this!

Unlike Chuck, who was not thinking too much, Zelda smiled after a moment of astonishment. "Thank you, but there's no need."

Chuck was disappointed, but it was normal. It would be strange if someone like Zelda entered his home.

But of course, he couldn't show it, so he cleared his throat and said, "In that case, be careful when you drive on the road, Sister Zelda."

"Yep."

As the elevator door opened, Zelda stepped into the elevator and was about to wait for the doors to close. However, she suddenly thought of a problem. It seemed that she didn't bring her ID card out, and she left her house key inside her room. She frowned and clapped her hand at her forehand in annoyance, what was wrong with her?

Seeing that the elevator door was about to close, Zelda hurriedly pressed the button and opened the door, then walked out after a moment of hesitation.

"Well... "

Chuck, who was opening the door, was startled.

"What's wrong, Sister Zelda?"

"I didn't bring my ID card, and I forgot the key to the room." Zelda was a little embarrassed.

"Then you can stay at my house. There are three rooms," Chuck said.

"Will I disturb you?"

In truth, Zelda was very satisfied with Chuck's performance. Of course, this kind of satisfaction didn't have any implicit meaning to it. She was referring to when he did not simply do anything to her when he kissed her last time. This was the biggest reason why she was willing to come back.

"No, you won't." Chuck smiled.

"Well, then I will stay at your house for a night. Tomorrow I will find a locksmith to unlock the door!" Zelda announced in relief.

Chuck opened the door and Zelda followed him in.

"Sister Zelda, you can sleep in either of these two rooms," Chuck said.

"Well, thank you." Zelda casually picked a room and entered, smiling at Chuck as a sign of thanks before closing the door.

Deep down, Chuck was secretly aroused but couldn't do anything since it was Zelda he was talking about. He sighed, returned to the room, and was ready to take a bath and sleep.

knock! knock! knock!

Someone knocked on the door. Chuck, who was still clad in his pyjama shorts, staggered to the door. He was half asleep and opened the door to have a look.

Zelda was stunned.

Chuck blushed and was immediately awake. He forgot that Zelda was at home.