CHAPTER - 190

As Kristen came out of the hospital and got into her car, the assistant wondered what kind of medicine her boss had gone to buy.

But from the rearview mirror, he saw that Kristen sat differently than usual, as if avoiding something, and the moment she sat down just now, there was pain on her face, it was....

The assistant thought, buttocks, Kristen's most precious thing, he had been with Kristen for a year, he knew this clearly.

He also knew that every month, Kristen would go to the beauty shop three or four times, spend tens of thousands at a time to specialize in maintaining this part, so when Kristen wore tight jeans, it was really a visual treat.

The more the assistant thought about it, the itchier his heart became, just these few days, he must sleep to her, whether it was knocking her out or whatever, he must sleep!

I'll take a picture of you and see if you'll beat me up again? A picture will then be made to convince you.

The more the assistant thought about it, the more the expression on his face changed.

"Don't want to do it? If you don't want to do it, get out of here!" Kristen said in a cold voice.

"No, no." The assistant hurriedly drove and took her to the five-star hotel where she had only been staying for the past few days.

Night Hotel.

If Chuck was here, he would have cried and laughed again because Kristen had actually stayed in his own mother's hotel.

...........

The next morning, Chuck and Yvette went to the square, he could see that Yvette was particularly busy and very stressed, Chuck told her to relax a little, Yvette just smiled and said that she had to make money before he could.

Chuck was helpless.

He thought it would be good to go and bring the car back today, he and Yvette said a few words, and then he took the car directly to the BMW store to get the car, he asked Charlotte on WeChat , she said she had time.

Bringing the BMW over.

"What are you guys doing over here? The repayment isn't due yet!" Yvette's brows furrowed as a few people who had borrowed from loan sharks themselves came to his office.

And these two people didn't look right.

The inch head-sized up Yvette's office for a few eyes, the corner of his mouth raised a wry smile and sat down, "Recently earned money, right? I can't believe it's a new Mercedes...nice!"

His little brother was turning around the square with his girlfriend and saw Yvette driving a Mercedes, so he told him.

"I'll give you the money when the time comes, and it won't be a penny less with interest," Yvette said.

"Even the capital and interest? I doubt that, don't you? ," inch smiled.

"What do you mean? The first repayment is in fifteen days." Yvette's eyebrows furrowed, she sensed that the inch was unkind.