CHAPTER - 125

In the end, Chuck Cannon didn't stay.

Yvette Jordan lay on the bed. She thought back to what she just said, ''Was I too harsh?" Yvette said she wanted to give him money. This might hurt his dignity since he was, after all, a man!

Yvette sighed. Did she just encourage Chuck to rely on women to survive?

Yvette closed her eyes. She wanted Chuck to stay.

She thought that she would help him to do something even if they wouldn't have sex tonight.

She couldn't let him continue to suppress his sexual desire anymore.

However, Chuck received a phone call and went out, saying that he had something to do.

Yvette was a little disappointed. She got up from the bed and looked out the window. She found out that Chuck got into Zelda Maine's car. Were they going back to do that thing?

Yvette felt helpless. She thought that she was very disgusted with such things. However, she was not when she encountered such things.

She lay on the bed and couldn't sleep. She was tossing and turning on the bed. Then, she took out her mobile phone and searched on the Internet on how to make a boyfriend feel happy...

Yvette blushed as she was browsing. She looked at her hand and thought, 'Does this work as well? Ah! It was no wonder that he stared at my hands last time..."

Chuck got into Zelda's car. He was feeling very depressed. He wanted to stay in Yvette's house for the night. Although he wouldn't do anything to her, Yvette might ask him to sleep with her on the bed if she couldn't bear to let him sleep on the floor.

It was possible that would happen.

This was because Yvette had changed her impression over Chuck. Chuck wanted to enjoy sleeping with Yvette.

However...

He received a phone call from the police station.

The police told him that they found a car in the suburb. It seemed to have been abandoned. They found Chuck's phone number through the license plate number and called him.

Chuck had to go to the police station to cooperate with the investigation. He had to prove that he was not in Ocean City these days. He was in Central City instead. Fortunately, he still kept the flight tickets with him.

After arriving at the police station, Zelda waited for Chuck again in the car.

After explaining the situation, Chuck was speechless when he saw his car. The car was stolen and was driven to the suburb. All the valuable things in the car, including the four tyres, were all stolen. Was this a robbery?

'How the hell did they steal it?' Chuck really couldn't figure it out. The police said that it was stolen by a group of people who unlocked the car with a high-tech computer. The police would start the investigation immediately.

He wanted to claim from his insurance. Chuck contacted Charlotte Yates immediately and explained the situation. Charlotte said that she would request for the towing service tomorrow.