CHAPTER - 32

After giving it some thought, Chuck decided to renew the contract for Yvette. As for Zelda Maine, he could only let Director Wendel tell her.

"Yes, I do know her." Chuck remained calm and collected.

"That's good."

Director Wendel sighed in relief. "Well, this makes things easier for me to explain then. I actually made a deal with Zelda a while back, she wanted to take over the training company on the fifth floor of the square before, and I agreed. Since Zelda's restaurant is very popular, if she can open a restaurant here, the flow of people in the square will immediately increase and at least help bring in some income to the square. What I'm trying to ask is, can you let Zelda proceed to take over the training company?"

"There's no need for that. I have other plans!" Chuck said.

Director Wendel had no choice but to obey, "Well alright, I'll have to tell Zelda later."

"Yes, just tell her that your square has been taken over by someone else, and the new boss has a new plan. But be careful, don't mention that it's me!" Chuck added.

"Young Master Cannon, what are you..." Director Wendel was surprised.

However, in an instant, his curiosity was replaced with nothing but respect for Chuck!

If it were his good-for-nothing son who took over the square, he would probably be extremely eager to announce the news to the whole world.

He also understood that real rich people would prefer to keep it low-profile. This young man standing in front of him was a perfect example of that, since despite knowing "that person", he was still willing to be so humble, he was keeping a low-profile, but doing things in a high-profile!

"Just do as I said. Besides, I don't want anyone else to know that I took over the square!" Chuck continued.

"Understood!" Director Wendel nodded.

"In that case, there's nothing else for me to add here. Just give me a call when the contract is ready!" Chuck Cannon spoke as he stood up.

Director Wendel said in a hurry to try to make Chuck stay, "Well, Young Master Cannon, since it's so late now, would you like to go to one of my clubs to relax?"

There were a lot of beautiful women and models at his club. This was an opportunity for him to get on Chuck's good side, and he didn't want to miss it. If he could get to know that person through the chuck, his fortune could increase to at least twice what he had now!

"No need!" Chuck immediately shook his head and walked out without any hesitation.

Director Wendel could only watch as he walked out as he sent him out politely.

After thinking for a while, he took out his mobile phone and called Zelda Maine. The phone was connected. Zelda's cheerful voice could be heard from over the phone. "Hello, Director Wendel."

"Zelda Maine, I have something to tell you." He was in a dilemma.

He had promised Zelda that she could come to renovate the place as soon as the training company on the fifth floor left. Words sounded nice, but he never did expect that with just a phone call, his square would be taken over by someone else.