CHAPTER - 161

"Honey, no need." Chuck smiled, it's his own mother's hotel bar, how could he need money?

Chuck thought that he would just take Yvette to the top floor to see his own mother later.

Seeing his own mother, this kind of belief that he was a rich second generation, right? And it was still super-rich, and Yvette was so beautiful, his own mother would definitely like it especially when she saw it.

"Honey, take it, okay?" Yvette was especially serious, although she is now quite poor, this is the business of their own company, how can she let her husband pay for dinner?
What's more, eating at a five-star hotel truly wasn't cheap, and thousands and thousands of dollars were normal.

What's more, she had never gone to a five-star hotel with Chuck before, and now she wanted to have a nice meal with him.

"Hubby, I know you've recently become rich, but use mine, I'm older than you, so you definitely need to use mine because I want to take good care of you ." Yvette continued to say.

This sentence, Chuck was moved after hearing, when he was a child, Yvette really said this, when he was seven or eight years old and didn't understand anything, but when Chuck slept at night, he liked to hug her, Yvette didn't refuse, and allowed Chuck to hug her for so long.

It was just that Chuck had no choice but to take it in, and Yvette went downstairs together.
Parking lot.

Two women, General Manager Yan and General Manager Cao were waiting.
"Do you think they will really invite us to a five-star hotel for dinner?" General Manager Cao was a bit suspicious, how can she put it, when she came down she thought, five-star hotels are not cheap, Yvette and the others would be so... Generous?

"That should be right, the two of us are not small businesses anymore, shouldn't we be invited to a five-star hotel for dinner?" Yan shook her head, it was the right thing to do, okay?
"Yeah, but it's a bit pretentious to invite us to a five-star hotel for dinner in a Buick, but I like it, you pretend you're a pussy, I eat my rice, no conflict." Cao laughed.

"I figured ah, they want us to introduce some clients, that's why they're so generous."

"There's no problem with introducing clients, it's just that if we only eat one or two thousand that's fine if we eat five or six thousand, seven or eight thousand just introduce a few."

"Heehee, I was thinking the same thing, oh, I remember, I have an old friend over here, why don't I just ask her to come over for dinner too ." Yan thought of something.

Last time she had promised a friend to invite her for dinner, now it was just right, anyway, if she went to a five-star hotel to eat, why not call this friend and have faced, why not?

"Will they agree to this? After all, one more person is hundreds or even thousands more." Cao hesitated.

"Won't she agree, let's try? If she doesn't agree, I'll leave right away," Ms. Yan said, "Besides, it's just one more person, just one more pair of chopsticks, what's the big deal? Huh?"
"It's nothing, but..."

"Don't say but, I'll say it myself on the line, if she said it here that she disagree ah, not to mention that she want me to introduce customers, even her business. Nor will I give it to her, what am I going to do with her if she can't do basic human work?" General Yan shook her head, very seriously.