CHAPTER - 170

"How would you like to eat? Auntie? What you want to do with it?" Chuck looked towards Manny.

The relatives in the gallery were already dumbfounded, the Kitchen King, ah, actually even the Kitchen King came over, who the hell is Zelda's boyfriend?

They're silent! Completely shaken by today's series of events.

Han Wenqing's face was even paler, a sort of weak white, he thought he was rich enough that he could get a yellow lip fish this big, but he couldn't get a helicopter to bring it over ah!

What's more, there's this what's more than worth 900,000 fish glue, and the King of Cooks himself coming over to cook...

He was absolutely unable to do it, so instantly, Han Wenqing laughed bitterly in his heart, what was he in front of such a person? That's bullshit!

Manny was somewhat flattered, the envious look in her relatives' eyes made her heartache, and she broke off her speech, "Chuck, you, you decided,"

"Where are the two aunts?" Chuck looked at the young woman in tight jeans and the young woman in hot pants.

They were stunned and quickly came back to their senses, saying, "We...We've decided to listen to you."

"Hey, Chuck, nourish your face? The first time I've seen this, I've never eaten such expensive fish gelatin..." The young woman in the tight jeans was full of anticipation. .

Chuck smiled, then asked the Kitchen King, "May I?"

"Yes," nodded the King of Cooks.

"That Chuck, can I have a little bit, I want to give a little bit to my daughter, just a little bit," the young woman in hot pants came over and looked at Chuck expectantly.

These two women were still good today, Chuck nodded, "Okay, I'll ask the Kitchen King to save some for you later."

"Thank you." The hot pants young woman was surprised.

Other relatives in the gallery envied ah, three pounds of fish glue, more than 900,000, casually take one or two or two can be more than 100,000.

The kitchen king asked the other, Chuck said casually, anyway, this is the material has been sent over, with his kitchen king's cooking skills to make it is certainly no problem, wait for it.

"Yes, then you wait a moment." The Kitchen King nodded, and these four men with the ingredients followed the Kitchen King to the kitchen of the First Class Hall.

"Wait a moment, everyone," Chuck said.

"Good, good, Chuck you're amazing! I've heard of fish gum, but I've never eaten it before, thanks."

"Yeah, I've never eaten anything so expensive in my life, all thanks to you!"

The relatives at the banquet had greatly changed their opinion of Chuck, and the helicopter had sent millions of ingredients over and had the King of Cooks come over to head the kitchen, was this something ordinary people could do?

The square? So what if he's not the owner of the square? I don't even care about a square!

Chuck smiled and shook his head, Zelda looked at this man sitting beside her and had a sweet feeling in her heart, she... seemed to really like him.