CHAPTER - 193

"Who are you?" Kristen's face went cold, her beautiful eyes stared at Karen Lee with a hint of caution.

Because of Karen Lee's noble temperament, this was something she had never felt about any woman before.

Several security guards were immediately respectful.

Kristen understood, "You're the owner of this place? That is, his mother?"

"Hmm.." Karen Lee nodded.

Kristen stared at Chuck once again, and for such a moment, she wondered why Chuck was so disgusting and his mother felt good?

Is he really her son? If she hadn't seen the resemblance between Chuck and Karen Lee, who were clearly mother and son, she would have been so suspicious otherwise.

How could such an elegant woman have such a son?

A few security guards immediately walked out and the door closed.

Kristen's eyebrows furrowed, "What do you want?"

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to do anything, I heard Chuck call me, so I came out." Karen Lee walked over.

Chuck felt embarrassed, his mother actually came over, so wasn't she knowing that he had just come over with another woman?

Chuck felt that Karen Lee would definitely be more disappointed.

Chuck was apprehensive, not daring to look at his own mother.

"Your son just harassed me, I want him to kneel down and apologize to me!" Kristen was calm, what kind of scene had she not seen before?

So what if Chuck's mother comes? She took over, Chuck just grabbed her front, what is this not harassment?

"This can't be done, he won't kneel anyone."

Karen Lee shook her head, "I just watched the surveillance video, for now, it's his fault, I can apologize to you, but making him kneel won't work ."

Chuck felt guilty, his mom was really rich, when had she ever apologized to anyone?

"You will apologize? What do you have to apologize for? I want him!" Kristen stared at Chuck.

"I said he won't kneel to anyone, so you can make other demands." Karen Lee shook her head.

"Other demands? You want to compensate me with money? You think I'd be short of money?" Kristen's tone was cold.

"You're not short of money, but it's a good solution."

"You think I'd agree?" Kristen stared at Karen Lee.

The people she had called were almost here, and she had to make Chuck kneel down and apologize today.

"It's up to you, I think everything is up for discussion." Karen Lee's face was indifferent.

"No, I want him to kneel for me today!" Kristen shook her head.

Karen Lee looked at her, "Are there no room for discussion?"