CHAPTER - 86

It was very quiet in the car, and the atmosphere was a little strange. Chuck Cannon was surprised at what Zelda Maine was doing. He couldn't help but look at Zelda's face and found that there was a trace of complexity in her eyes. "Is she going to..."

Chuck understood.

He was not a fool. He knew what she meant. She wanted to 'help' him, just like what she did last night.

However, Chuck was very conflicted. If Zelda was thanking him for today's incident, then Chuck didn't want it. After all, he took her as his friend. Giving help to a friend did not need a repayment. It would alter the meaning of their being friends. Chuck didn't think it was necessary for her to do so.

Zelda unbuckled the seat belt just like last night, and then stretched out her hand. It was very dark inside the car. Chuck could not see her face, but he could see her eyes clearly, just like yesterday...

"Sister Zelda."

Chuck really wanted her, because her hand was very skillful. But he didn't want Zelda to help him in this way. He didn't think of asking for this when he decided to come to help her.

Zelda was stunned. Her hand stopped and she bit her lip. "You don't want me to do it today?"

Zelda was a little disappointed. After the fierce struggle in her heart just now, she took the initiative to approach Chuck, but he didn't want it. It was...

She sighed and nodded. "Well, let's go then!"

She sat upright again, put on her seat belt, and drove. It was still silent inside the car. Chuck felt a little uncomfortable. It was not because he felt uncomfortable physically, but because he saw Zelda's disappointed eyes. He felt distressed about this. How should he explain?

Chuck didn't know how he was feeling about Zelda.

Yesterday, she had 'helped' him. When he went back at night, he wondered if Zelda could be deemed as his lover now. He was looking forward to it, to be honest, he was really looking forward to it. After all, Zelda's figure was so good, and she was so beautiful. She was an attractive lady.

It would be great to be her lover. But Chuck's also thought that they should not interfere with each other's lives... Then what about the disappointed look in Zelda's eyes just now?

Could it be that Zelda had feelings for him? "It can't be, can it?"

Chuck was confused and he peeked at Zelda again. She looked calm. He breathed a sigh of relief. He had thought too much. After all, Zelda believed strongly in staying single!

When they arrived at the residential complex, Chuck hesitated for a while before he said, "Sister Zelda, I've already asked Yolanda to pay attention to the shop lot you want."

In the afternoon, Chuck briefly talked to Yolanda Lane about this matter. She certainly had no problem with it. He thought that Zelda's restaurant would definitely draw large crowds.

"Alright."

The two of them took the lift upstairs. When the lift opened, Chuck said, "Good night, Sister Zelda."