CHAPTER - 37

Wilbur walked over proudly and called out, "Dad!"

This shocked the salespeople at the scene. The person that he called dad was actually the boss of City Square, Harold Wendel!

How could they not know him?

The sourness in their hearts intensified. They just couldn't believe that Charlotte was so lucky!

Harold walked into the store, took one look at his son and frowned. He knew what kind of a person his son was: arrogant and a big show-off. What car did he want to buy?

He sighed. It was not that he was not willing to buy a car for his son, but he knew that Wilbur already had several cars and sports cars that cost nearly two million dollars. He had recently bought a Porsche Cayenne, but now he wanted to buy a car again! It wasn't even long after he bought the Cayenne!

Truthfully, he didn't want to promise his son yesterday. However, he did manage to sell off his square an earn 500 million dollars at once, as well as meet that person. He thought of just treating it as a celebration for himself since he was in a good mood.

But... seeing his son's expression now, he regretted his decision slightly.

"Dad, I have my eye on a BMW seven series, can you buy it for me?" Wilbur deliberately raised his volume so that others could hear him.

Harold glared at him. This little rascal was making it difficult for him to reject his requests!

Wilbur chuckled and pulled his father towards him, saying as he walked towards the cars, "Dad, I think you should change your car too. It's been so many years, and it's not good enough for your status.

Why don't we order two today?"

He still maintained a large volume, which surprised several of the salespeople there. Their eyes burned with envy as they looked at Charlotte. She was so lucky!

This flattery was right up Harold's alley, and he was pretty comfortable with it.

In fact, Harold felt like changing his car already.

After all, he earned 500 million yesterday and wanted to reward himself. In addition, he did need a change of cars since the car he was driving now was indeed not worthy of his identity. He was more convinced after hearing what his son said.

He was attracted by the appearance of the BMW seven series in front of him, and his eyes were fixed on it!

He didn't notice Chuck Cannon who was standing and looking at them from aside at all.

"Dad, go in and have a look, you can feel the quality with your own hands." Wilbur opened the door and Harold entered it. He was tempted as it indeed felt amazing.

Seeing his father's expression, Wilbur was secretly delighted. The deal is done! Hehe, buying two cars at once!

Let's see how embarrassed you will be! Wilbur smugly glanced at Chuck, his heart was full of joy and satisfaction!

"Promote it well to my dad!" Wilbur said to Charlotte.

Charlotte naturally nodded, then got into the car gracefully and started introducing the different specs and functions of the car. Harold was already attracted by the car the moment he got in. With Charlotte's persuasiveness, he was even enthralled to buy the car.