CHAPTER - 166

Zelda laughed, "The strongest man?"

Chuck blushed, this was his goal, but Zelda knew if he was strong or not, and so did Queenie....

Chuck drove, not wanting to continue, Zelda serious, "Chuck, be confident, actually you have too little contact with women, that's why that time, I believe you are working so hard, you will become the strongest man,"

Chuck was touched to hear that Zelda's encouragement was so important to him.

"Thank you, Zelda," Chuck said.

"Thank me for what?" Zelda shook her head, but when she saw Chuck's legs shaking, she was amused and asked, "Do you want me to drive?"

Chuck nodded, he had been in a weighted half squat for too long yesterday, causing his legs to be out of order and even numb in some places, this should yield great results.

They got off and changed seats, but Zelda had just sat down when Chuck saw his phone on the chair, so he reached out to get it...

Chuck felt that he had touched cotton, and Zelda's face suddenly turned especially red, she knew that Chuck didn't mean it....

"I'm sorry, Zelda," Chuck drew back his hand, it was an indescribable feeling.

"It's fine, it's fine,"

Zelda calmed her accelerated heartbeat, she drove, but bit her lip and said, "I won't help you lately because you're working out and can't give up beforehand, but if you can't stand it, you can touch me with your hands, I won't mind..."

"No need." Chuck quickly shook his head, he was already especially sorry for coming out today, but it would be too wrong if he was still addicted to touching Zelda.

"Alright," Zelda was a little lost and sighed in her heart.

What to say, Zelda, herself knew that it wouldn't work out, but she just couldn't help it, she felt that Chuck had completely entered her heart.

However, there shouldn't be much of a chance, but if Chuck was willing, if he needed to, then she was still not going to refuse.

Thinking this way, the sense of loss in Zelda's heart became even heavier, she quietly stopped talking and drove to her home ...

......

Yi Pin Tang is a very famous restaurant, famous for being big, like a resort.

Here, there are many relatives of Manny, she specially invited over, yesterday, when her own daughter Zelda called over, said that she could bring her boyfriend over, she was particularly happy, immediately invited the family over for dinner, by the way, to introduce Chuck.

How to say, the two of them are living together, so they should consider getting married.

Her relatives were all rich people, especially Zelda's cousin, but she ran a furniture city and already had tens of millions of assets.

"Auntie, this is my boyfriend..." introduced Zelda's younger sister Liu Shiyu.

Manny was surprised, Liu Shiyu's boyfriend was tall and handsome, looking at the temperament, he is not from any ordinary family.