CHAPTER - 160

Yvette saw what the two CEOs were thinking, indeed, the company facade was very important, the car was the facade of whether a company's strength was strong or not, Yvette knew this clearly.

But... this car is not bad, it's quite good, quiet and comfortable.

However, the two of them had already denied it the first time.

Yvette sighed in his heart, "Please, the two of you."

"Forget it, we've come here, just go over and take a look."

"After all, Susan's introduction shouldn't be too bad, we trust Susan, fine, let's go and take a look."

The two women said and sat in.

Yvette was relieved and said to Chuck, "Honey, drive."

Chuck nodded, of course, he could tell that the two women looked down on Yvette.

The very hard-working Yvette was a little aggrieved just now but didn't say it explicitly, Chuck felt it and felt that he must buy a good car for Yvette.

Chuck got into the car and drove.

Yvette sat next to it.

After driving to the square parking lot, the two women get off, Yvette let Chuck busy himself, Chuck shook his head, he did not want to see Yvette aggrieved.

Yvette was moved and took the three to the company.

"How did you ever think of opening a company here?" Cao asked.

"I have a school nearby..."

"No, I'm asking you, this square is quite remote, how did you find your way here? Guess that's why rent is cheap?"

"A lot of reasons," Yvette said, mainly because she was a teacher at a nearby school and she thought it would be convenient, so she opened her company here.

"Wow, that's because of the cheap rent," General Manager Cao said.

Yvette was especially helpless, how come a lot of CEOs thought that this square was no good? Out of the way is out of the way, but the business prospects are pretty good, she thinks so.

And the plaza had made big new moves recently, with huge investments in facilities, which she could see in her eyes, which meant that the plaza owner wanted to change the place again.

So it was right to say that the future of this plaza was bright, but she had never met the plaza owner before.

"The rent for this plaza will be expensive in the future," said Yvette.

"I don't see it, but I do think the rent of this square will get cheaper and cheaper," Cao shook her head.

"I feel the same way, Miss Yvette, this plaza's prospects are not good, and I advise your company to move to another location," Ms. Yan also spoke up.

"You two are wrong, this plaza has good prospects, and the rent will get more and more expensive," Chuck said indifferently.