CHAPTER - 138

"What are you talking about?" Sister Bing immediately became angry, feeling that her face was severely beaten by a bar manager!

He actually let her go?

Several other people were dumbfounded because they didn't think of this little manager dared to talk to Sister Bing like this at all!

You need to know that Sister Bing is the boss of a big company!

"Sorry, this is what our boss meant. Just now our boss said to let you leave, and you should never come to our bar again!" the manager said expressionlessly.

Just now he received a call from the boss, first, he was scolded for himself, and then he ordered the security guard to come and bombard Sister Bing directly.

This is a dead order!

If it can't be done, then his manager will not do his job anymore in the bar.

He just thought that he had heard it wrong, but the boss's words were anxious as if he was particularly frightened, and he completely believed that he must chase sister Bing out!

"Do you know who my dad is? Do you dare to talk to me like that? Dare to let me go?" Sister Bing was so angry.

She has been out for so long, and no one has ever dared to talk to her like that!

Others were dumbfounded.

Really, really!

Fan Jiaqi's mother came to beat Fan Jiaqi on a phone call, and now it was still a phone call to let Sister Bing leave!

This is really incredible!

This birthday party will not be held today!

These faces turned white again, and there was fear in their hearts. They were afraid. Will Chuck also call against them?

"Ten security guards come over right away to the private room!" The manager glanced at her and said the sentence directly on the intercom.

"Fuck you!"

Sister Bing raised her hand and slapped the manager. The manager's cheeks turned red immediately, and he didn't speak.

Soon the ten celebrity security guards ran over.

"Manager!" They looked at the manager with a red face in surprise.

"Get all the people in this private room out of the bar!" the manager said coldly!

"But, isn't this Sister Bing?" One of the security guards hesitated. Sister Bing was a frequent visitor to the bar. How could they not know her being the security guards?

The manager actually wants to chase Sister Bing out, which really made them unexpected!

"Do you want me to say it the second time?" The manager said with a cold face.

"Yes Yes!"

Ten security guards nodded immediately, and their faces were expressionless. "Sister Bing, please cooperate, and immediately pack up and leave the bar!"