CHAPTER - 46

The middle-aged man was even more stressed out by Chuck's words. He tried to plead, "Boss, I really know I was wrong. Don't make Old Henry do this..."

Chuck said nothing and just looked at him calmly.

The boss snorted and said, "Get out of here, don't dawdle!"

Hearing the convict, the middle-aged man gritted his teeth and said bitterly, "Alright then, I won't forget what you two did to me. Let's just wait and see! Wait and see!"

However, as soon as he turned around, a beautiful woman appeared in front of him. It was Yolanda Lane, who was staring down the man with her hawk-like gaze!

Queenie was even more surprised. How could she not know the campus beauty, Yolanda Lane? Why was she here?

The boss was equally surprised. Who was this beauty, and why did he not see her before?

"Don't stand in my way, Who the hell are you?" The middle-aged man was angry. When he saw Yolanda standing in his way, he immediately lashed out at her!

"If you dare to cause a scene here, I'll make sure you will regret it!" Yolanda said coldly, her beautiful eyes stained with unfriendliness.

"Humph, what's wrong with me making a scene here? What else can you do to me?" The middle-aged man taunted. Since he already fired, he might as well just go all out.

He panicked slightly as he said this because two security guards came in from the outside and walked towards them in the kitchen.

"Manager," said two security guards.

The boss was surprised that there was a new manager in the square. Why didn't he know?

Meanwhile, Queenie, even more, took aback. Yolanda was actually a manager in such a big square?

Chuck touched his nose and thought that Yolanda really had the imposing manner of a strong woman.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to beat me up?" The middle-aged man said in a hurry.

These two security guards were tall and strong, and they scared him a little.

"Weren't you going to cause a scene? Is this square a place where you can cause trouble?" Yolanda glared at him. "Do you know who the owner of the square is?"

"l... I won't cause any trouble... I promise..." The middle-aged man broke out in cold sweat and shivered with fear.

He was just saying harsh words in the heat of the moment, but how could he actually cause trouble?

He knew that the owner of the square had a net worth of more than one billion dollars. The owner could easily employ someone to assassinate him or ruin his life. The more he thought about it, the more panicked he became.

But if he knew that the owner of the square had changed, and the mother of the owner didn't even care about 50 billion dollars, how would he react?

He will be shocked.

The big boss of the restaurant was startled at Chuck's manner. Who was he? Chuck was unfamiliar and a stranger to him, but Chuck managed to make Harold Wendel call him and the manager shows up. This...